Culinary, Arts, Thread.

What is bb?

I don't care for lamb, but lamb makes the best cabbage roll IMO. And if the one you had contained "lots" of onion, that tells me it was probably lamb, which is strong enough in flavor to handle all the onion without being overwhelmed.
I couldn’t think of any other way to describe how ground beef has the little blobs, so I tried using bb’s, as in BB gun.

I ate lamb?? I’ve never liked it before. Makes sense, being Passover.

I couldn’t think of any other way to describe how ground beef has the little blobs, so I tried using bb’s, as in BB gun.

I ate lamb?? I’ve never liked it before. Makes sense, being Passover.
Don't know if it was, but I'd bet it was. I don't like lamb, but I love cabbage rolls made with lamb. Its strong enough to handle all the other bold flavors without getting lost. I'd love to like lamb chops and I try every 8-10 months, give it take, but I just don't.

Kind of the same with goat cheese. I love my roasted vegetable and goat cheese terrine, but I don't like goat cheese. I appreciate it and know it works really well with certain things, but I don't like it.

Watcha pouring? Will be opening some soon myself.
NC apple wine from my favorite NC winery, they released the apple wine last month, and next month release strawberry. They sell at the Charlotte farmers market which is nice since the winery isn't nearby. So it's easy to get!

What's pretty unique about this winery is that they do the traditional NC muscadine and fruit wines, but with each of them they do a dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet, and sweet version. Whereas most wineries only do one version.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
NC apple wine from my favorite NC winery, they released the apple wine last month, and next month release strawberry. They sell at the Charlotte farmers market which is nice since the winery isn't nearby. So it's easy to get!

What's pretty unique about this winery is that they do the traditional NC muscadine and fruit wines, but with each of them they do a dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet, and sweet version. Whereas most wineries only do one version.

Nice. The only fruit wine I have had - other than grapes of course - is an apple wine from Canada, but that one is made differently from the fruit wines in the South.

I need to try some. I think there is a winery not too far from me.

Reactions: volwindy
Nice. The only fruit wine I have had - other than grapes of course - is an apple wine from Canada, but that one is made differently from the fruit wines in the South.

I need to try some. I think there is a winery not too far from me.
Peach is definitely my favorite of the fruits, so it's nice when wineries do it right!

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Mine too, knew I liked you! We planted one a couple years ago and last year was the first year it produced, but squirrels or hmanny got them. There are a ton on them right now 🤞

Would do a kinda Caprese salad. Pulled from the garden Heirloom Tomatoes, Peaches and Basil to combine with Burrata.

Would also slice the peaches in half and throw them on the grill. Tasted like cobbler.

Reactions: volwindy and Behr

VN Store

Back