Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I can't believe how fast time is flying. "They" weren't lying when said the older you get the faster it goes.

Seems like yesterday I was telling you guys that I was trying to quit smoking. In 35 days that will be a year ago. I weighed 169 and wore a 33 size pants. I have lost 7 pounds in two weeks and am now at 207 and comfortable in a 38. WTF?

Lol, but seriously, football season will be here before we know it and I can hardly wait. I think it's gonna be better than what most, even me, are predicting. But I say that every year so..... Still look forward to it.

Quit a little over 2 months. Amazing, I don’t miss it at all. Congratulations Behr, on weight loss and smoking.

Reactions: Souce and Behr
Quit a little over 2 months. Amazing, I don’t miss it at all. Congratulations Behr, on weight loss and smoking.

Thanks... And Good for you. I miss it at times but thankfully I have a short attention sp... Oh look, a squirrel.

Thanks, but the weight loss wasn't really intentional, I'm still trying to figure out my plan of attack. I only mentioned it to show how much I let quitting smoking affect my weight. Lulz, I was weeeeeak. It's good you feel the way you do about sweets. Unfortunately Im a much better baker than I thought I was.

Thanks... And Good for you. I miss it at times but thankfully I have a short attention sp... Oh look, a squirrel.

Thanks, but the weight loss wasn't really intentional, I'm still trying to figure out my plan of attack. I only mentioned it to show how much I let quitting smoking affect my weight. Lulz, I was weeeeeak. It's good you feel the way you do about sweets. Unfortunately Im a much better baker than I thought I was.
Thankfully I stink at baking, I can if I have to, but doesn’t intrigue me, if that makes sense? I lost 40 pounds since last April, down to 131, but I have other vices (wine). Baby steps on the vices. The cussing, my dad imprinted in me at an early age, an intelligent person will use good words. I love learning new words and using them, thanks to him. I still cuss a little when I’m not thinking. Lol.

Reactions: Souce and Behr
I remember it used to get posted what seemed like every other post and I've made so much fun of people that posted it, ain't no way I can now.

I can respect that, and you are right. I never posted and commented when it was posted over, over and over again. That was what I was making fun of, about originally, that it was thrown out there over and over again.

Reactions: Behr and Souce

VN Store

Back