Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Not down here, it’ll get cooked that way.
I have a friend that will tell you it doesn't get thoroughly cooked that way and it will make you a sick you've never experienced before. Lulz, I honestly thought the dumb sum bish was gone die. Lol.

Not actually, but my statement stands. Lol.

He left some raw chicken in his car from about 11 am til 4 pm after drinking the whole time and thought it would be okay to cook. It wasn't.

Wow.

My dumbass did something similar long ago. The Vols were playing in Memphis in the early 90’s and we had a pre party at our apartment before the game with BBQ and all the usual sides. When we got home late that night the mayo based potato salad that had been sitting out all night sounded good.

The next day my girlfriend was giving me her daughter’s prescription nausea medicine. Alcohol may have played a role as well.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I've eaten chicken feet prepared Asian style in a restaurant during Sunday afternoon Dim Sum service. They were tasty, but not so much that I look for the opportunity to order them again.

I sometimes eat breakfast food for dinner, so milk would be my choice.

If I were having pizza, Id prefer a beer on draft.

If Im having the Veal Chop at Carrabbas, a nice Chianti would be my choice.

Obviously shrimp primavera would be best served with a nice Pinot Grigio.

If I were having shedded chicken or nasty Ass chili, tea or water would be as good as anything else.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back