Culinary, Arts, Thread.

You didn't ask me but I will say yes. Another good one in a similar vein is Gruner Veltliner, but this one is better with food.

I do like Sweet Rieslings from Germany, they are great on a hot day.

I was just thinking, I'm not sure I could name a white that wouldn't appeal to me as an everyday white, if it appealed to me at all.

I was just thinking, I'm not sure I could name a white that wouldn't appeal to me as an everyday white, if it appealed to me at all.

Good point. I would say Chard, but I am not a big fan anyway. I generally dislike most of them, especially the over the top California ones, and rarely am in the mood for one.

thats-racist.gif

Was just in the post something about the poster above you thread and Hman was above Joy so Joy posted "is scared of Behr's cooking".

That's true, Hman is afraid of my cooking cause he knows I be putting mayonnaise in, on, under and around errythang, and he won't know it. Then Im gonna come here and find all his posts that say "mayonnaise is groce" and I'm gonna "fhp" (fix his post) and add... "but I love it and love Behr for showing me the light"

Bleeedat it's truf!!

VN Store

Back