Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Come to think about it, I don't use that word often. Mostly to say "pissed off". I never say I have to ****...I say pee, take a leak, drain the lizard or see a man about a horse.

Come to think about it, I don't use that word often. Mostly to say "pissed off". I never say I have to ****...I say pee, take a leak, drain the lizard or see a man about a horse.
I used to say "piss", and"balls", but my wife hated them, especially because of the girls. The final straw was my daughter daughter years ago telling a deacon at church she was gonna kick him in the balls in front of everyone. My wife said I had to stop saying that 😂

I used to say "piss", and"balls", but my wife hated them, especially because of the girls. The final straw was my daughter daughter years ago telling a deacon at church she was gonna kick him in the balls in front of everyone. My wife said I had to stop saying that 😂

Funny, but why in the world did your daughter want to, or think she needed to kick a deacon in the balls?

see a man about a horse
I'm going to find out if that phrase is acceptable to my wife and daughter when the grandsons are present. They don't seem to care for anything I say to excuse myself and head to the loo.

As long as tinkle isn't a option.
No, not tinkle or pee or wee or whiz or use the bathroom or visit the water closet or eliminate excess bodily fluids or drain the plumbing or rinse the porcelain or feed the sewer system or anything my imagination produces. Each descriptor is objectionable for one reason or another.

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.'

'What about you, Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.'

'And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

'I would say, 'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.''

And, little Johnny seperates his English muffins with a fork, he doesn't slice it with a knife no matter what he's read on the innerwebz.

I never cared for Riesling but I did sell alot of it at the restaurant. The most popular was from Washington State and I don't remember the name of it. It was inexpensive.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back