Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Now, boys and girls, a mustard based glaze or sauce caramelized on roast/smoked ham can be a fine thing. However, now that I have posted this, expect eumgyeong sum to reply with dismissive, crude shorthand.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
You guys should help support the count down thread in the FF. It’s one of my favorites and @peaygolf is a little discouraged that there hasn’t been much interest this year.
The performance of the Vol football program the past ten or so years has led to severe apathy and you’re gonna have to show me syndrome.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
You guys should help support the count down thread in the FF. It’s one of my favorites and @peaygolf is a little discouraged that there hasn’t been much interest this year.
That thread always slows up during this period. It will pick back up around day 50. Around day 30, the posting will at least tripple. Come on FUTBAH!

How is that barbecue?

Well, now, hman, when a fella accidentally walked into the ladies' room, my missus spoke to him gently, telling him their was another room just for folks like him and assuring him that if he looked for it, he would find it.

I’ve always steered clear of air fryers, really don’t know if they are good or not. Is it the same concept as convection ovens?
Yeah. It's just circulated hot air I guess. What I love most is that it doesn't heat up my kitchen. Salmon, wings, smoked sausage, frozen okra, pretty much anything I would bake or roast.

VN Store

Back