Culinary, Arts, Thread.

You guys should help support the count down thread in the FF. It’s one of my favorites and @peaygolf is a little discouraged that there hasn’t been much interest this year.
Discouraged? Nah. I understand that it was started around 200 days. Having fun with it. Looking up stuff brings back fond memories of my childhood.

I want a bison patty melt on sourdough 1/2 wheat / 1/2 rye bread with Gruyere cheese and caramelized onions.

I want a salad of diced red, yellow & orange sweet peppers with celery, sweet onions, and pine nuts dressed in a light vinaigrette served in romaine lettuce leaves like tacos.

I want roasted chicken with butter beans and Parmesan Reggiano & pimento cornbread

I want roasted garlic cloves in rosemary olive oil, lightly brined olives, fresh, hot falafel with tzatziki sauce and pita bread

I want fresh steamed blue crabs, baguette, and ice cold beer

I want crawdads with the heads on and shrimp with the heads off

I want boliche, plantains, and congri

I want an assortment of Malaysian street food

[sigh] I wish it was dinner time...

I want a bison patty melt on sourdough 1/2 wheat / 1/2 rye bread with Gruyere cheese and caramelized onions.

I want a salad of diced red, yellow & orange sweet peppers with celery, sweet onions, and pine nuts dressed in a light vinaigrette served in romaine lettuce leaves like tacos.

I want roasted chicken with butter beans and Parmesan Reggiano & pimento cornbread

I want roasted garlic cloves in rosemary olive oil, lightly brined olives, fresh, hot falafel with tzatziki sauce and pita bread

I want fresh steamed blue crabs, baguette, and ice cold beer

I want crawdads with the heads on and shrimp with the heads off

I want boliche, plantains, and congri

I want an assortment of Malaysian street food

[sigh] I wish it was dinner time...
You are definitely stoned.
tongue.gif

VN Store

Back