Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I used to eat Kraft American Singles by themselves when I was a kid. Still like them like that because it reminds me of childhood.

Reactions: Behr
When you guys are grocery shopping and trying to decide between two or three different items, like sliced ham, do you look at the " cost per ounce" at all to help you decide?
Yes.

When you guys are grocery shopping and trying to decide between two or three different items, like sliced ham, do you look at the " cost per ounce" at all to help you decide?
Yes, but it’s not the first decider. If I like one brand more than another, I go with that.

I look at cost per ounce when I’m deciding between two different sizes of the same thing to see if the larger actually is cheaper.

I'm a very frugal grocery shopper. I rarely buy items that aren't on sale -- except for the necessities like bread, milk, etc. I also rarely buy name brand food items. I work for a very well known food company, so our products are sometimes an exception.

But let me say this....we make several private label food products....and most use the exact same recipe/formula as our name brand products.

Sorry, this question was only for those with a cool username.

th

Reactions: tnuhcvols
I usually get my eggs at Walmart. I think they were $0.71/dozen last week.

Reactions: Behr
Lol, Interesting how you do that.

“I guess you are kind of curious as to who I am, but I am one of those who do not have a regular name. My name depends on you. Just call me whatever is in your mind.
If you are thinking about something that happened a long time ago: Somebody asked you a question and you did not know the answer.
That is my name.
Perhaps it was raining very hard.
That is my name."

VN Store

Back