Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@hmanvolfan
o-51.0.jpg

@MoodyVol

This is 10-12 years old but I think it's still fairly accurate. I don't consider some of them "Chefs" but it ain't my list. Notice where Witch nose is on that list.

www.onlyknives.com/hottest-women-celebrity-chefs/4

I know she is gorgeous, she has a couple of features I find unappealing, that’s all. I also prefer a woman that isn’t rail thin but daaaaaang man, I didn’t, nor would I ever, critique your wife or girlfriend!

There are probably some things about women that I find attractive that you don’t... not that big of a deal.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I know she is gorgeous, she has a couple of features I find unappealing, that’s all. I also prefer a woman that isn’t rail thin but daaaaaang man, I didn’t, nor would I ever, critique your wife or girlfriend!

There are probably some things about women that I find attractive that you don’t... not that big of a deal.

Not a big deal? Seems you're not interested in this subject Moody. What would you like to talk about?

Not a big deal? Seems you're not interested in this subject Moody. What would you like to talk about?

We can talk about it, Behr. I didn’t realize you wanted to have a discussion about our tastes in women. Where would ya like to start?!

When you guys are grocery shopping and trying to decide between two or three different items, like sliced ham, do you look at the " cost per ounce" at all to help you decide?

Last edited:
When you guys are grocery shopping and trying to decide between two or three different items, like sliced ham, do you look at the " cost per ounce" at all to help you decide?

I don’t look at cost as much as I look at fat content, marbling, honey roasted ... if I can’t look at and choose the items I want, I’ll go somewhere that allows me a choice.

VN Store

Back