Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@hmanvolfan, after the great Italian sub from Arby’s debate, got me in the mood to stop while in Nashville today. Arby’s is my fav as far as fast food. I had the bacon brisket cheese & beef. Steer clear, overrated. Best thing I can say, the 3 pepper sauce I doused it with, was good.

Reactions: Souce
@hmanvolfan, after the great Italian sub from Arby’s debate, got me in the mood to stop while in Nashville today. Arby’s is my fav as far as fast food. I had the bacon brisket cheese & beef. Steer clear, overrated. Best thing I can say, the 3 pepper sauce I doused it with, was good.
Their "brisket" is chit.

like most places with TV commercial sandwiches that look good, but get one in person and they are crappy and you think to yourself -- what a rip off never again

VN Store

Back