Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I've met H, Sly, Pooch, Coasty, and Topside IRL. As long as we can work out a time, I'm never opposed to meeting anyone when they're in Knoxville. I don't really get to travel, other than to Nashville, much any more.
Let's see I've met. H, Slice, Pooch, VIF, Tina, Three, Tex, 95, Ron, Coasty (I think), Red, Blue, (lurker guy i cant remember the name of). I feel there are others i am missing.

Met a couple of people on the VN side of things to.

Throw me an invite if you dont mind me being there and i will try to show up.

raw

Let's see I've met. H, Slice, Pooch, VIF, Tina, Three, Tex, 95, Ron, Coasty (I think), Red, Blue, (lurker guy i cant remember the name of). I feel there are others i am missing.

Oh it's not anything I have organized. Just saying I'm never opposed to meeting anyone for lunch if they want to meet up IRL.

Gnome

Reactions: Behr
I put "Teurbens" on the Specials page in the menu after Thanksgiving one time thinking it was goofy and everyone would ask what it was and create excitement and conversation. It ended up on the regular lunch menu.

Cool story. We had turkey rubens on the lunch menu at the Copper Cellar in the late 70s. They were more popular than the corned beef rubens. We would put a dollop of sour creme on the reheated turkey and toss it to coat it just before building the sandwich.

VN Store

Back