Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Behr never said no, so I'm gonna assume he's okay with me staying at his place when I decide to visit.

Reactions: Souce
He did for a time. I'm not really in touch with him. The other place is dead. Apparently no one wanted to pay the light bill.

We used to keep in touch via email, but it's been a while. He's a good dude, him and his wife both.

They are. I'm trying to remember, it might have been Louder who actually visited VIF IRL. Someone did.

@LouderVol

Tex talked about meeting me and VIF one time but backed out. Lol, we teased him about being skurt... and he really didn't deny it. Haha. That was back when I was single, dranking and dumber than I am now.

Tex talked about meeting me and VIF one time but backed out. Lol, we teased him about being skurt... and he really didn't deny it. Haha. That was back when I was single, dranking and dumber than I am now.
I've met H, Sly, Pooch, Coasty, and Topside IRL. As long as we can work out a time, I'm never opposed to meeting anyone when they're in Knoxville. I don't really get to travel, other than to Nashville, much any more.

No, I have his email. I just wondered if he still posted on the UG.
Haven't been over there in a minute.

Real cool dude to hang out with. So is the missus. Been thinking about getting back down there at some point

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back