Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I put "Teurbens" on the Specials page in the menu after Thanksgiving one time thinking it was goofy and everyone would ask what it was and create excitement and conversation. It ended up on the regular lunch menu.

I put "Teurbens" on the Specials page in the menu after Thanksgiving one time thinking it was goofy and everyone would ask what it was and create excitement and conversation. It ended up on the regular lunch menu.

Turkey Reubens, interesting. Did involve cranberries?

th

Reactions: joevol33
Skillet grilled pimento cheese sandwich with a couple slices of thick bacon and a slice of homegrown tomato? Yea, you gtfo. Make me wanna smack Chupa's momma.

Yes, her, Chupa and her hot ass sister all eat pimento Chez. You would probably enjoy watching her mother eat it out of a celery stick. She talented.

Skillet grilled pimento cheese sandwich with a couple slices of thick bacon and a slice of homegrown tomato? Yea, you gtfo. Make me wanna smack Chupa's momma.
She eat pimento cheese too?
Yes, her, Chupa and her hot ass sister all eat pimento Chez. You would probably enjoy watching her mother eat it out of a celery stick. She talented.
It wouldn't be weird as long as you keep your pants on.
Seriously, I would kill for that sandwich right now. I don't have a tomato.
giphy-21.gif

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back