CWS-Other Games

I do.

Arnold didn’t slow down Tennessee’s offense. Now we’ve seen him already. Once he has to come out, their bullpen is burned.

Tennessee played terribly on defense and pitching-wise Friday and still won. Zander has been money lately and we have our entire bullpen.

I feel good.
Plus we had errors early you take away those errors we go to bat with a 4-1 lead in the 4th inning so yeah not nervous we know what is on the line and cmo and the crew and most importantly Tony wants a national championship it will fuel them

• Due to impending weather:
    • Game 10 of the MCWS between Kentucky & Florida has been postponed to tomorrow, Wednesday June 19 at 10 a.m. CT. Gates will open at 9 a.m. CT. Box Office at 8 a.m. CT.
    • Game 11 between Tennessee vs North Florida State will approximately take place at 2 p.m. CT. Gates will open tentative 1 hour following the conclusion of Game 10.
    • Game 12 between Texas A&M vs Kentucky/Florida will approximately take place at 6 p.m. CT. Gates will open tentative 1 hour following the conclusion of Game 11.

I really do hope Tennessee comes out swinging and we blow them out just to see the looks on links face jackass we get revenge on him for notre dame

I wish we saved the black uni’s for tomorrow. If they wear the grey’s…
View attachment 650298

Or just skip the grey's and go to some other color combo. Or get some orange die and make the grey's orangish grey or something.

I've always thought the greys look about a half size too small and constraining, but the players never complain, nor have any chosen to wear a slightly larger size, so they obviously fit them how they like it.

Or just skip the grey's and go to some other color combo. Or get some orange die and make the grey's orangish grey or something.

I've always thought the greys look about a half size too small and constraining, but the players never complain, nor have any chosen to wear a slightly larger size, so they obviously fit them how they like it.
It’s not as much of how they look, we lose in them lol.

We have some advantages here. We’ve seen em, yes they saw us but early on they didn’t see the best version of us. They played a long game today, we’re rested.

They are hot right now, no debate there, but we got lots of pitching available. We’re Awright.

GBO!!!
I assume we're going with Zander, who they haven't seen and has been a force of nature for us in his last three starts. GBO!!!

It’s not as much of how they look, we lose in them lol.
Yup, I actually verified and documented that last week at what seemed like a request from @chuckiepoo

It was wasn't even close when it came to wins and losses. Also, I'm NOT going for looks, none of our player look comfortable them because they look too tight, but when I see Burke at almost full stretch at first base, if anything they stretch quite a bit.

Trust me, I'm all about the numbers and facts, not the looks very much at all.

I know we can beat anyone, and I still think we will win 1 of the next two games, but damn I was really hoping for UNC. That FSU lineup terrifies me. 27 runs in 3 games.
I mean we are on pace with them lol 18 runs in 2 games. In all 3 games, they capitalized on terrible pitching (multiple walks in critical spots) and made the teams pay for errors as well. If we eliminate the errors, I think we win something like 7-4

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back