Daily Baseball 2013

Is Cole Hamels a good buy low candidate or is he in the midst of a flat out average season? Definitely did not expect him to struggle at all after how he has been looking the past couple seasons.

Is Cole Hamels a good buy low candidate or is he in the midst of a flat out average season? Definitely did not expect him to struggle at all after how he has been looking the past couple seasons.

Don't know enough about Hamels and if there are health concerns but if not he is absolutely a buy low candidate. He'll make 24-25 more starts this season. As the weather heats up he'll only get better.

Pitchers with track records like Hamels don't just forget how to pitch and get people out. He's not old and he's not fat or out of shape compared to previous years. If there's an injury that's one thing but pending that I'd trade low for him in a heartbeat.

Just realized tomorrow night Yu Darvish vs. Justin Verlander
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hopefully on MLB Network. CC vs. Felix was set on a tee for them last night but it was nowhere to be found.

Of course I have Extra Innings and MLB.tv and was able to watch but I thought it was a mistake to not air that game when they were airing one anyway.

Hopefully on MLB Network. CC vs. Felix was set on a tee for them last night but it was nowhere to be found.

Of course I have Extra Innings and MLB.tv and was able to watch but I thought it was a mistake to not air that game when they were airing one anyway.

Yep, just checked and it is mlb networks thursday night game

these are awesome.

BKVUNtYCQAAElMK.jpg:large

FWIW, mlb tonight just did a piece on him and showed his stuff is still the same and his problem is basef on his struggling to locate his pitches.

FWIW, mlb tonight just did a piece on him and showed his stuff is still the same and his problem is basef on his struggling to locate his pitches.

The one pitch that Ortiz got a hit on was in the RH batter's box.

VN Store

Back