Daily Baseball 2013

I do love me some Melancon and Grilli in the 8th and 9th. Solid outing by Wandy as well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Arguing about Mike Leake is pointless as I tell my friend who likes the Reds.He hasn't done anything to make me all if the sudden think he is good. Any team is half decent he hasnt fared well against this year.

Chris Carpenter had a good bullpen session today, going to try and come back in the 2nd half

Ah gotcha. So were you the for the Randall Simon Sausage Slaughter?

Meh, have tried to forget the years when the only time we'd get any attention was due to our little league caliber fielding or hitting a sausage with a bat. Still say nothing more painful than following a horrible basenall team. Atleast with football you have a week between games that I atleast can always talk myself into some form of optimism. With baseball it is just day after day of sucking.

Meh, have tried to forget the years when the only time we'd get any attention was due to our little league caliber fielding or hitting a sausage with a bat. Still say nothing more painful than following a horrible basenall team. Atleast with football you have a week between games that I atleast can always talk myself into some form of optimism. With baseball it is just day after day of sucking.
Lol. True fan my man

Arguing about Mike Leake is pointless as I tell my friend who likes the Reds.He hasn't done anything to make me all if the sudden think he is good. Any team is half decent he hasnt fared well against this year.

He's as good of a 5th starter as you're going to get.

So true.

VN Store

Back