'24 DC EDGE Dylan Stewart (uscjr commit)

For South Carolina standards? Yes they are recruiting at a very high level. It doesn’t matter if they are dominating instate or not. We don’t knock other programs for dominating their own state. But look at it. They have 9 commits. 8 4* and only 1 3*. Their per average recruit is 92.95. If you used their per recruit average they would have the #4 class right now.

I know it’s early but they are in it for guys like a Daniel Hill and even Dylan Stewart.
They have landed most of their big targets. They won’t end up with 15+ 4 stars. Probably finish top 15

butch jones finished in the top 4 nationally in 2015.

let's not get excited yet.

I know we are gonna sign a better class but Injustbdont get the luster of Beamer. I mean he is getting guys Dabo would usually get. I refuse to believe one win over him has propelled SC that far ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackcrevol
From Rivals:

DYLAN
STEWART

UNDECIDED
6'5" | 245 LBS | WDE | 2024
FRIENDSHIP COLLEGIATE ACADEMY
WASHINGTON, DC

Contenders: South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State, Michigan, Oregon, Alabama, Penn State

Overview: This is still going to be a long process for Stewart, but it’s easy to see why South Carolina should be confident right now. The Gamecocks have been doing a great job recruiting Washington D.C., and the surrounding areas in the last few recruiting cycles and they’ve really put the full-court press on Stewart.
A recent visit to Tennessee helped the Vols but there’s still work to be done on that front. He has an official visit set up to Georgia for this weekend, followed by Miami, Ohio State and South Carolina over the next three weekends.
Tennessee, Michigan, Oregon, Alabama and Penn State are just a few other teams that could get official visits. A decision is expected sometime in the fall.

Relax. I wasn’t saying you were wrong I was just saying a lot of their commits are out of SC.
If they go 7-5, I wonder how many commits in general stay committed. They start off playing unc, furman, uga, ms st, & us. I think 3-2 is the best they can hope for. Lose to unc and/or ms st, and its going to get ugly real fast.

One of the top edge rushers in the 2024 cycle, Dylan Stewart, was in town on an unofficial visit. While Tennessee is playing from behind and has a lot of work ahead of them to become a significant player in this recruitment, the “865Live” event gave Stewart a solid first impression of what Rocky Top has to offer.
- VolReport

Interesting comment on Dylan at 3:10 in today's Wingo interview.
giphy.gif

Reactions: vol94 and HeadVol77
didn't make his top 5, but USCjr and GA did... Ohio St, Miami, and Maryland as well.

BUT HE WORE OUR SWEATSHIRT THAT ONE DAY AT THAT EVENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER VISITING!?!?!?!?

That was virtually a commitment. Staff must’ve dropped the ball big time here.

When we are ranked 10th in recruiting rankings we start to get concerned about who we need to land. When USCjr is 10th it's an insane class for them.
I don't like the BE
When we are ranked 10th in recruiting rankings we start to get concerned about who we need to land. When USCjr is 10th it's an insane class for them.
i DON'T LIKE Beamer but he can recruit, in the old days we would go in SC and get the elite.

I don't like the BE

i DON'T LIKE Beamer but he can recruit, in the old days we would go in SC and get the elite.
He won’t be able too recruit nearly as well if he doesn’t win big like Heupel already has! Tennessee is doing just fine recruiting, we will see who last and who falls splat! Tennessee is back for the long haul! GBO!

VN Store

Back