'24 DC EDGE Dylan Stewart (uscjr commit)

Shane is nowhere near what his father was. Frank was a much more humble, quieter person. Well respected

Reactions: Glitch
I’m glad that South Carolina might maintain themselves at being semi competitive. Better for the sec. Tennessee will be kicking their ass for the next 10 years but it will still be a game to get excited for

Reactions: VOLociraptorr
Shane is nowhere near what his father was. Frank was a much more humble, quieter person. Well respected

Shane grew up wealthy, entitled and obnoxious. Just typical rich kid things and it’s very clear to see in him even as an adult.
His entire tenure has a very Butch Jones feel to it. He will get some guys but not enough. Then he will end up coming short and getting fired. It’s funny how the media worships him though just bc he loves to talk.

Beamer recruits very well. Things to consider:

1. Lost a ton of people (including multiple former 5 stars) to the transfer portal
2. Is working with a school/NIL who is not very top of the line
3. A good recruit does not make a national championship/sec championship/sec east winning team (see hendon hooker, Darnell Wright/all sorts of other 5 star prospects)
4. Never been a good coach at any level and is hampered by the fact he's at south carolina (Steve Spurrier is a generational coach who won the east once and got skull stomped in the sec championship game).

it’s the exact same act
Yes I mean as a coach. Butch was tied to his dumb no read option system and had some terrible coaching staff decisions. I think Beamer is more willing to adjust. Butch would also go after 4 stars no one wanted. I think Beamer is a better recruiter.

Shane-Beamer-News-Conference-1112022-1.gif

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back