'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

When the staff prioritize a nationally-recruited kid, donors throw insane money at him, only to have UT and themselves look like fools when he pulls a shock factor "commitment" to one of the worst-coached position units under their joke of a media-backed NFL diva who choked in every single game last year?

Yeah I am.

Literally no one outside of Vol fans think our coaches look like fools for ….. recruiting.

Oregon, Bama, OSU all also spent resources recruiting him. It happens.

Aren't the same as what? Say what you want to say instead of speaking in code. Same as Mike Locksley? Marcus Freeman?
Here's your code. James Franklin, Mike Locksley, and Marcus Freeman are high quality, hard working coaches who have paid their dues and earned everything they have. They don't bring the race card into anything. Deon is a circus. He would be a circus if he he was white or green with yellow spots.

you guys are worried about losing boo now? good grief. if that happens that's a serious indictment on this staffs ability to recruit. this staff has had a relationship with boo for years. thats why i dont believe this rumor.

at end of the day, kids like the flash. not every kid fits your exact mold. sometimes talented kids are cocky. youre gonna have to change the approach if the approach isnt working.

When the staff prioritize a nationally-recruited kid, donors throw insane money at him, only to have UT and themselves look like fools when he pulls a shock factor "commitment" to one of the worst-coached position units under their joke of a media-backed NFL diva who choked in every single game last year?

Yeah I am.
Didn't other schools lose out too? There are hundreds of recruits that each school misses out on every year. Stop being dramatic. The only people that looks like fools are the ones crying about Deion and Colorado.

Reactions: McDad and MarcoVol
Sucks for us. Think it will suck for him more in the long run.

We have to do better in recruiting. Not specific to this recruitment simply because it sounds like there's not much we could have done here, but overall, we have to do better in recruiting. Heupel has to figure it out. Is it our pitch? Is it the NIL? Is it the coaches? Something is keeping us from taking that next step. I know some will swoop in and poo-poo this sentiment, but if 6-6 Auburn can have the class they're currently recruiting, there's no reason that we shouldn't be able to recruit better.

Here's your code. James Franklin, Mike Locksley, and Marcus Freeman are high quality, hard working coaches who have paid their dues and earned everything they have. They don't bring the race card into anything. Deon is a circus. He would be a circus if he he was white or green with yellow spots.
And how does that affect your day? Does that affect your paycheck? Your quality of life? Your family? Were you in the running for the Colorado job? The obsession with Deion is comical. He's sacrificed most of his life to football. I would say that he's earned quite a bit. No one cries when other explayers become coaches or GMs. They've earned it.

Reactions: McDad
Lying kids.

Predicting the future is hard. Ask doctors, economists, gambling addicts, etc.
I agree to a point. But this was bad. I mean Colorado was in no one’s radar. Hats off to Coach Prime for pulling this one off, but this was a huge failure by the media heads who cover the media. Kids lie all the time and the recruiting reporters are usually pretty decent at predicting things, so I gotta say this one is not a good look.

However, I guess we now know why Heupel and company didn’t go to meet with him yesterday. I’d say they had a good idea.

Now, here’s another thing. Maybe the “Shine” wears off like all the other recruits that jumped off the Colorado bandwagon the last month or so and he signs elsewhere? They need ALOT more than just one Olineman

Also, in looking at their schedule next year, I don't see 6 wins yet again without an INSANE amount of improvement. Still they could go 5-7 and the media would be screeching about how they improved upon this year, and how incredible it is that it only took Deion two years to turn a 1-11 team into a 5-7 team.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Lmao...every single prediction said it was UT, oregon or the buckeyes and this clown commits to the sheitshow program on an 8 game losing streak with perhaps the worst Oline in the country....and a blowhard racist carnival barker for a coach that will NEVER let the team or program be more important or publicized than HIMSELF!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If the kids that dumb...we don't want him anyway guys. He will transfer out in a year or 2 when he gets tired of losing in the worst P5 conference. Lmao...you gotta be kidding me man

After his show of racism I’d rather not have him. He can stay there.

If a white kid said he commited to Heupel because he wanted to play for a coach that looked like him, twitter and media sources would immediately bury the kid and call him racist and cancel him.

But seaton goes up there and says that, ( I didn’t watch it but I’m sure…) and he gets paraded around because of the statement.
Yep

Sucks for us. Think it will suck for him more in the long run.

We have to do better in recruiting. Not specific to this recruitment simply because it sounds like there's not much we could have done here, but overall, we have to do better in recruiting. Heupel has to figure it out. Is it our pitch? Is it the NIL? Is it the coaches? Something is keeping us from taking that next step. I know some will swoop in and poo-poo this sentiment, but if 6-6 Auburn can have the class they're currently recruiting, there's no reason that we shouldn't be able to recruit better.
I may be the only who feels this way, but I think CJH is recruiting better than we thought he would when he was hired. The knock on him was recruiting prowess. I also think his recruiting will continue to strengthen as he continues to develop stronger relationships with High School coaches.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back