DC Prediction and Sources Thread

You can't blame him. It was a fluid situation.

Yes you can. Nothing was prefaced with "this is all fluid" or "anything can happen". It was a guarantee, per his source that is a family member, that Shannon would be announced within two days.

How did you read it?

Yes you can. Nothing was prefaced with "this is all fluid" or "anything can happen". It was a guarantee, per his source that is a family member, that Shannon would be announced within two days.

How did you read it?

Nope, he said things could change due to contract negotiations. Just like the 3 amigos, anything can happen

Nope, he said things could change due to contract negotiations. Just like the 3 amigos, anything can happen

Sounds like a guarantee to me...

i am a troll....goodnight! u guys are ridonkulous. i will guarantee you it will be announced within two days....he is not going to go announce a big hire tomorrow right after two guys left, i never said that...i said that he is comitted and he is now our DC in fact i also know our LB coach as well. deerpark12, you got your info from other people, i got my info from my own blood. who like i said is a big deal. night yall, some ignorant fulls, i really dont know why the when to that city or school.

Also knows the LB coach, calls out deerpark12, and claims he is related to his said source.

LWS (who you claim to trust) is saying RS hasn't been contacted, per his source, which would negate the whole "contract negotiation might fail" out stopit28 gave himself.

This is the whole reason for starting this thread...no arguing with what people have actually said. It is clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
OCI, you've got to get that ugly b***h with the clown lipstick job off of your avatar. Even if it's your wife, or something.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather look at the hot chick in OCIs avatar than the topless black man in yours. Just sayin :) Although, he does have some pretty big tits.

I'll watch, or look at any pictures, of Andre Smith running a topless 40 at the combine any day of the week. I hadn't seen bouncing action like that since the intro of Baywatch.

AiPqUMmCMAAAf0i.jpg

Stevie Wonder can tell thats photo shoped

Im not sure who said it on here, but I am having to agree with them. "Parady has struggles with accurancy." I am not sure he should be trusted.

The Reformed Reader - Home

Yeah, I think that gem came from Gtown Vol. He was telling me how to phrase things in a more positive spin.

By the way, I am back out here at McGhee-Tyson airport. This guy just got off a plane. Anyone got anything?

Attachments

• ran27.jpg
    ran27.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 23
I'm hearing wade Phillips as dc after lovie is made head coach. Just waiting for the playoffs to be over

VN Store

Back