Deadpool

Heading out to see it in a few.

...just me. no questions, no distractions ....just me and the madness.

I'm supposed to go see it VDay, but I'm doing the same thing you are tomorrow. I'll deal with the chirping in my ear the day after.

Reactions: 1 person
It's perfect.

Not in an oscar contender sort of way obviously; but considering what the movie is supposed to be. it's perfect.

Reactions: 2 people
movie has been packed so far. had 5 showings of it last night, and almost all of them were sold out (only one that wasn't close was one of two midnight showings, and that was still roughly half filled). heard nothing but great things so far. will probably see it tonight.

Thinking about seeing Star Wars for a third time...Or Deadpool...recommendations?

Thinking about seeing Star Wars for a third time...Or Deadpool...recommendations?

b4w8wlx.jpg

http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/deadpool/b4w8wlx.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Lol I was literally just coming in here to quote his "won't break 200 million" post. Which it might be frontloaded from "fanboys", but i think they reviews it is getting will draw in even more people that were iffy about seeing it. About to head out and watch it in an hour.

Was just coming looking for you to see if you'd seen it yet. I thought I would like it and it was still better than I could have anticipated. Holy hell that was fun.

Was just coming looking for you to see if you'd seen it yet. I thought I would like it and it was still better than I could have anticipated. Holy hell that was fun.

I went in expecting a lot, worried that I would be let down. Lol It lived up to the hype and then some. The opening credits were great, the action was awesome, the punchlines were rapid fire, Colossus finally didn't suck. Like you said holy hell it was fun.

Last edited:
I went in expecting a lot, worried that I would be let down. Lol It lived up to the hype and then some. The opening credits were great, the action was awesome, the punchlines were rapid fire, Colossus finally didn't suck. Like you said holy hell it was fun.

I know we were in agreement on Reynolds being a great choice for sarcastic ******* but he delivered in spades. Wife was making fun of me for all the geek laughs, the green lantern jokes were funny but I'd seen those in the previews. The McAvoy/Stewart Professor X joke had me absolutely rolling though.

I know we were in agreement on Reynolds being a great choice for sarcastic ******* but he delivered in spades. Wife was making fun of me for all the geek laughs, the green lantern jokes were funny but I'd seen those in the previews. The McAvoy/Stewart Professor X joke had me absolutely rolling though.

Yeah he killed this role, I'm actually really glad for him that it turned out so well since he's been pushing so hard for it. That joke was hilarious, most of them were pretty funny, great references and jabs throughout. Going back tomorrow, this time to explain half of the jokes, glad I went alone today.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah he killed this role, I'm actually really glad for him that it turned out so well since he's been pushing so hard for it. That joke was hilarious, most of them were pretty funny, great references and jabs throughout. Going back tomorrow, this time to explain half of the jokes, glad I went alone today.

The professor X joke and the joke at the school about those two being the only ones there because they couldn't afford any other X men were just fantastic. Reynolds was perfect.

The professor X joke and the joke at the school about those two being the only ones there because they couldn't afford any other X men were just fantastic. Reynolds was perfect.

Yeah they were and yes he was. I couldn't imagine anyone in that role, he was born for it. They really pushed the R limit too. Happy feminist day...wtf lol

Yeah they were and yes he was. I couldn't imagine anyone in that role, he was born for it. They really pushed the R limit too. Happy feminist day...wtf lol

You stick around until after the credits? Nothing ground breaking but I like the Cable part.

Just got back from watching it. Everything I expected it to be. Good story, great breaking of the 4th wall (that's like 16 walls!).. Just a solid personification of the the character.

VN Store

Back