Debate thread

I agree. I cannot think of a political downside.
I don't think that is true, which is why this is occurring. The pre-debate polls were rolling in, now many of those people might not vote for Trump.... they just won't vote.

Brrrr detroit at 2am, Brrrr every urban **** hole at 2am.

Reactions: McDad
And this is starting to sound like an insane person telling everyone they're unfit.

You have plenty of other people to choose from.
I'm hoping for a viable alternative other than Biden or trump.

I certainly did not support either in the primaries......

I'm hoping for a viable alternative other than Biden or trump.

I certainly did not support either in the primaries......

So... what is wrong with the other candidates?'

You really aren't making any sense that I can see. Not everyone is unfit because you don't like them. There are plenty of candidates with other policies, etc.

I don't think that is true, which is why this is occurring. The pre-debate polls were rolling in, now many of those people might not vote for Trump.... they just won't vote.

Brrrr detroit at 2am, Brrrr every urban **** hole at 2am.
I just don't see the "never trump" voters sitting out. They could put a scarecrow up there and they'd vote for it.

You really aren't making any sense that I can see. Not everyone is unfit because you don't like them. There are plenty of candidates with other policies, etc.
Not viable, i guess

Reactions: luthervol
I just don't see the "never trump" voters sitting out. They could put a scarecrow up there and they'd vote for it.
Oh yeah, wackos like Luther. Sure, absolutely. We're talking the middle there, the person that maybe didn't believe everything but now knows its all ********.

The pre-debate numbers were coming in and they were a disaster, not only for Biden but anyone else.

They just won't vote. Brrrr

Oh yeah, wackos like Luther. Sure, absolutely. We're talking the middle there, the person that maybe didn't believe everything but now knows its all ********.

The pre-debate numbers were coming in and they were a disaster, not only for Biden but anyone else.

They just won't vote. Brrrr
I'm not so sure.

No doubt the Ds are polling the snot out of all iterations as we speak.

VIABLE

No, they were told to turn at the same time. Jill's half-life has expired once the pre-debate poll numbers started hitting.
Maybe but I think it was more of the “he’s on top of his game” propaganda that was being fed on a loop prior to the debate and when the meds didn’t work as planned they had to pivot. They took the gamble and it failed.

Reactions: McDad

Why are they not viable, because you won't vote for them.

You are basically saying two candidates that are mentality ill are more viable.
Literally what you are doing makes no sense.

Sane people don't vote for insane people, insane people vote for insane people.

so if MTG introduced a motion to form a review panel (per the rules) but enough D's in the House and Senate didn't come on board would you laud her efforts? Would you criticize the D's that didn't support it?
Sure - IF she did it in a civilized manner...................which is not her style.

Sure - IF she did it in a civilized manner...................which is not her style.

why does the manner matter? so if the R's all lined up and voted in favor but D's didn't would you be complimentary of the R's (provided their manner was acceptable to you) and critical of the Dems?

Why are they not viable, because you won't vote for them.

You are basically saying two candidates that are mentality ill are more viable.
Literally what you are doing makes no sense.

Sane people don't vote for insane people, insane people vote for insane people.
Name two people that currently have greater than a 30% chance of being elected president in 2024.

VN Store

Back