Debate thread

Staffers cannot deploy the military in response to a crisis. Staffers cannot declare a national emergency and send aid. There are several things only the POTUS can legally do.
The key word here is legally. The government can and has operated outside of legality, usually clandestinely.

Staffers cannot deploy the military in response to a crisis. Staffers cannot declare a national emergency and send aid. There are several things only the POTUS can legally do.
Just throw the order in front of him and he'll sign anything. In fact, just forge his signature and tell him later that he signed it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You’ll have a chance to prove me wrong tonight. Apparently Biden has an interview coming up this evening
Reagan isn't being interviewed tonight. Proves you're the one cognitively diminutive. The man is dead, a corona's report proves that.

You’ll have a chance to prove me wrong tonight. Apparently Biden has an interview coming up this evening
Pre recorded of course which will give ABC the chance to slice and dice to make Joe look at least semi cognizant. And I would bet that Joe had all the questions far in adnavce to rehearse his answers. If the debate proved anything it is that the media are shameless in protecting the Democrats

Reactions: Vol423 and CobbVol
Pre recorded of course which will give ABC the chance to slice and dice to make Joe look at least semi cognizant. And I would bet that Joe had all the questions far in adnavce to rehearse his answers. If the debate proved anything it is that the media are shameless in protecting the Democrats

If there’s a second debate, I bet they don’t show Biden’s face when Trump is talking. That’ll show their bias just as much as anything. Because they know how horribly out of it his face looked between questions

You see Reagan fall numerous times in public?…. Get lost on stage?…. Wander aimlessly on the WH lawn? Refer to himself as a black woman? Get the hell scared out of him by the Easter Bunny?
No, but that's not even what I'm responding to. The other guy is saying he posted in 1989 a Reagan interview, I don't believe him.

I provided a long form interview with Reagan from 1989 showing him to be far better off than current Biden

No, but that's not even what I'm responding to. The other guy is saying he posted in 1989 a Reagan interview, I don't believe him.

“From 1989”….gotta get those lenses of yours checked

Watch the interview. Compare it to Biden. Not even in the same universe
I still don't believe you posted a 1989 Regan interview about his mental acuity. Watching Biden won't change my mind that you did.

Let's test something. Which if any do you believe? Back in 1972, I met Ara Parseghian along with my girlfriend at the time. We chatted with him uninterrupted for about 30 minutes. Back in, I think 1980, Tutored Billy Kilmer's niece, and Michael Jackson's cousin.
Back in 1976, I met Anwar Sadat, who started a conversation with me, but it was almost immediately stopped as he was being rushed off to meet with my college administrators instead. Back in 1973, one of the last episodes of the Mod Squad (car chase) was filmed in front of my college dorm as we residents watch. Back in 1974, Raquel Welch was on campus for some reason, alone (which shocked me) and asked me for directions to our library (newly built), since we were on a lawn right in front of it, I simply pointed it out to her, and proceeded to class.

Do you believe any of these things?

I still don't believe you posted a 1989 Regan interview about his mental acuity. Watching Biden won't change my mind that you did.

Let's test something. Which if any do you believe? Back in 1972, I met Ara Parseghian along with my girlfriend at the time. We chatted with him uninterrupted for about 30 minutes. Back in, I think 1980, Tutored Billy Kilmer's niece, and Michael Jackson's cousin.
Back in 1976, I met Anwar Sadat, who started a conversation with me, but it was almost immediately stopped as he was being rushed off to meet with my college administrators instead. Back in 1973, one of the last episodes of the Mod Squad (car chase) was filmed in front of my college dorm as we residents watch. Back in 1974, Raquel Welch was on campus for some reason, alone (which shocked me) and asked me for directions to our library (newly built), since we were on a lawn right in front of it, I simply pointed it out to her, and proceeded to class.

Do you believe any of these things?

Troll on, sir. What I said was clear and obvious to everyone.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Troll on, sir. What I said was clear and obvious to everyone.
See? You can't even answer a multiple choice or yes/no question, you must be Biden. And I'm playing the same kind of games you and your Wolfpack play with me periodically. It's fun, isn't it?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back