Debate thread

That’s probably the path then. No way they’re gonna let this guy stay on the ballot in November. Wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear all these discussions that are about to take place throughout the DNC.
I can tell you the panic right now in liberal spaces and forums is off the charts.

Reactions: Vol737
18 million across the border? Come on Trump, no one has heard that number. Then again we don't really know.

Anyone else find it out Biden was given time to respond to Trump, but Trump was told they’d just ask the next question and he could use the time how he wanted?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
we have to get this drug addiction addressed..our cities look 3rd world and lives are destroyed

I think we should roll a “big machine” over the debate stage right now. Watch the bells and whistles! 🤣🤣🤣

Most of our income taxes come from Companies (look it up). The rich have their money (like Musk) in their companies via stocks. They are not in piggie banks like Scrooge McDuck which is most liberals tend to think.

I can be for a plan to tax the rich more but their take on it is lazy and has no real ideas. It is a simple political gag to get votes. They aren't going to do anything and if they did, it would be against the Middle Class.
Anyone is allowed to hold a stock with a massive unrealized gains until the day they die, that's the tax code. Same with a house that you own for 30 years. I'd certainly hate for the IRS to start forcing equity out of our homes or our investments no matter who you are.

I don't need to look anything up, I'm well aware corporations foot huge tax bills and thank God they do as the slight majority of citizens pay little no income taxes. I'm also aware that rich individuals like Bill Gates has paid over $2 billion in taxes over his lifetime.

Reactions: volbound1700
As stated before, you need more deep analysis of history before you can make that call.

I would say since Television, Jimmy Carter was the worse.

Did you even read what I wrote? You’re just responding with randomness that’s only slightly related.

Love or hate Carter he was mentally competent.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back