Debate thread

I have no faith in good decision making with either political parties so I would laugh my butt off if the Democrats pick somebody out in left field like Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, or Elizabeth Warren.
Big Mike in the bullpen.

I found it odd Trump asked for time to respond and they told him they’d ask their next question and he could use his time how he wished. But for Biden they gave him a minute to respond to Trump.

But for the most part, no complaints

To be fair, there was also several occasions they gave Trump time to respond and didn't give to Biden. I think it evened out if you look over the course of the debate.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Seeing a lot of chatter that there are open discussions happening within party leadership about asking Biden to step aside. John King is reporting it as well, and he is very well-connected to both the DNC and RNC.

ABC is partial to Biden, but they're being honest with viewers saying this was a horrible night for Biden.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Van Jones looks like he’s about to cry
Edit: Jones basically just said that Biden should step aside

Holy **** Jonathan Karl saying the quiet part out loud he’s hearing during the debate the Dens he talked to saying they don’t know how puddinhead can continue 😂

Reactions: Vol8188
Joe isnt stepping down voluntarily. He is a typical narcissistic pol. The tin foil hats have been mocked for saying Biden is a puppet, Now the same critics hope thatBiden is a puppet so they can pull the plug.
I find it hard to believe the Biden were witnessing on stage tonight has the mental ability to be POTUS. Someone else has to be running things.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Seeing a lot of chatter that there are open discussions happening within party leadership about asking Biden to step aside. John King is reporting it as well, and he is very well-connected to both the DNC and RNC.
And that, my friend, is what an “attack on democracy” looks like. SMH.

ABC is partial to Biden, but they're being honest with viewers saying this was a horrible night for Biden.
Did you just hear Jonathan Karl?

Yeah all of ABC talking heads leading with “Trump lied his ass off but…” then proceeding to talk about Biden’s bad showing.

VN Store

Back