Debate thread

It will be real interesting see the post debate polls. How hard are the die hard dems going to continue to support him.

this CNN stuff is amazing
We haven't seen anything like this in the modern era: prominent Democratic operatives are openly discussing asking Biden to step aside from the campaign. On national television. Van Jones for instance, who is a huge defender of Biden and a big influence in DNC circles.

We haven't seen anything like this in the modern era: prominent Democratic operatives are openly discussing asking Biden to step aside from the campaign. On national television. Van Jones for instance, who is a huge defender of Biden and a big influence in DNC circles.
this debate is better than the debate..lol

I was just going to say this. I’ve never seen a post debate discussion like this before. Ever. Certainly not for an incumbent

I was just going to say this. I’ve never seen a post debate discussion like this before. Ever. Certainly not for an incumbent
My jaw hit the floor when John King said open discussions where happening about asking Biden to suspend his reelection. The party leadership would not let that go public unless it was serious. I mean this really is unprecedented.

VN Store

Back