Debate thread

Did you just hear Jonathan Karl?

Yeah all of ABC talking heads leading with “Trump lied his ass off but…” then proceeding to talk about Biden’s bad showing.

Yes. And Donna Brazille as well. Statements about Trumps lies and that Joe wasn't able to answer because he had to fact check all of those lies from Trump.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Environmental comments, Over exaggeration on immigration (problem but overexaggerating), comments about ALL legal scholars wanted Roe v. Wade overturned, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of those values but Trump spouts out crap. I don't think he knows if he lies or not, he just says crap.

I still think he is the winner if that makes you feel better.
The American public is the big loser of this debate as neither candidate is worthy of the office.

Yes. And Donna Brazille as well. Statements about Trumps lies and that Joe wasn't able to answer because he had to fact check all of those lies from Trump.
Donna Brazile oh lawd. She gonna need to see a chiropractor tomorrow for the amount of water she carried and 💩 she shoveled in the time she talked. And they just went back to her and she picked that bucket and shovel right back up 😂

I'm shocked that people are shocked about Joe's health etc.. Those of us on the conservative side has been seeing it for at least 2.5 years now. The left has just been blind to it and or helped to cover it up i.e "Cheap Fakes" , "taken out of context" etc...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back