Debate thread

My grandmother had dementia. At the end, she said she was married to Elvis. Was she lying (willful) or didn't know any better.

My point is Biden is like my grandmother with his mental capacities being way too far gone to know the difference..

How does Joe remember one of the famous lies he keeps making...."suckers and losers"?

Reactions: StarRaider
so does RFKJr really look that bad now? is he really crazier than Trump or Biden?
My son's first ever election. Poor guy was asking me how write ins work. I mean these guys are barely younger than his great grandmother. No one would vote for her seriously, but she could have beat them both in a debate. This is wild.

Last edited:
Trump made a hideous error agreeing to this debate before the convention. The Democrats are now in a position to drop Biden in the next few weeks. Trump needed this debate in October.
A good point. Dan Bongino basically said the same thing today. A push would have been the best for Trump.

I was shocked Trump was able to stay composed for the entire debate.

Joe tried to trigger him, but it didn't work.

Reactions: StarRaider
Clearly Trump isn't nearly as impaired. He absolutely knew he was lying through his teeth. I doubt Biden knew what state he was in...
Biden in his normal cognitive state was legendary even by DC standards with his lies. So now he gets a pass for dementia..weak.

My son's first ever election. Poor guy
was asking me how write ins work. I mean these guys are barely younger than his great grandmother. No one would vote for her seriously, but she could have beat them both in a debate. This is wild.

sad way to enter the fray - my first was Reagan v Carter which was at least a policy debate.

I'm likely doing a write in if not the L candidate

I thought I'd stop by earlier to hang out and make some jokes, read the temp of the board. I wasn't expecting Biden to lay an egg like this and the Democratic party talking openly about asking Biden to bail on the election. It is remarkable really.

I didn't watch but am also surprised he apparently did so poorly given a week of all hands on deck prep. the bigger question is what happens over the next 7 months - do we even have a POTUS?

It's not policy, it's how electable she is...

She is far more electable than Biden or Heels Up
Compared to those two the Unabomber is more electable. I just think many in here aren’t remembering the Obama years plus the things she’s said… but that’s true for most I guess.

Only the elites still make puppy dog eyes for Obama.

Didn't watch but it sounds like Donny is shoe in if the left trots Biden out in November?
If they keep pretending he has clothes if nothing else they will suppress turn out so heavy the Trump core will make it look like a landslide.

VN Store

Back