Debate thread

What part of me calling them both clowns indicated that I am in some way a "bidenette"?

That's the problem with you low IQ MAGA guys, any insult however generic and bipartisan is taken as a personal affront to your delicate nature.

Toughen up.
typical "MAGA:" bidenette triggered response lol

Trump made a hideous error agreeing to this debate before the convention. The Democrats are now in a position to drop Biden in the next few weeks. Trump needed this debate in October.

There has been in the last few weeks a lot of speculation that Dem operatives did this for that very purpose, to hopefully convince Biden to step aside while there is still time to go in another direction.

Reactions: midnight orange
OMG lib media is savaging Biden. Every. Single. Channel.

They are preparing to push Biden out. What happens if he doesn’t want to go? Guess that is what Hunter’s case is for.

Who do they replace him with?

Reactions: Boca Vol
My grandmother had dementia. At the end, she said she was married to Elvis. Was she lying (willful) or didn't know any better.

My point is Biden is like my grandmother with his mental capacities being way too far gone to know the difference..
well the Dems say Trump is as much cognitively impaired, yet he doesnt get the same pass.
they need to pick a lane.

Reactions: dovervolz
Doesn't need to. He just needs to win a decent share of suburban America in juxtaposition to Trump; which he can easily do.
Beat me to it, except I couldn’t have come up with “juxtaposition”.

Reactions: PKT_VOL
I have been saying he's cooked for months. Tonight was like watching weekend at Bernies with the whole world.
I've always believed he wouldn't make it to November. He'll not wake up one morning. I mean would it be unfathomable that he dies in his sleep one night?

What part of me calling them both clowns indicated that I am in some way a "bidenette"?

That's the problem with you low IQ MAGA guys, any insult however generic and bipartisan is taken as a personal affront to your delicate nature.

Toughen up.
says the guy who unilaterally insults anyone that disagrees with him.

VN Store

Back