Debate thread

I think you’re wrong, ND. I have no doubt Biden’s handlers and the DNC are gonna make it happen. They don’t care about Biden if he can’t win in November. They only care about winning and continuing to push hard left policies. In their eyes, they HAVE to win this, by any means necessary as they say.
I might be because this is unprecedented territory. It’s just so surreal that it’s even a possibility

Reactions: Vol737
By design. The media didn't suddenly figure out their incompetence.

They have finally be instructed to call out the obvious instead of running cover for them.

This was clearly a setup by Democratic leadership.

Trump made a hideous error agreeing to this debate before the convention. The Democrats are now in a position to drop Biden in the next few weeks. Trump needed this debate in October.

Didn’t watch. I hear it was bad.

Just turned on CNN and Kamala is super feisty with Anderson lol. She wants no part of discussing Joe’s actual performance tonight.

spoken like a true blue bidenette lol

What part of me calling them both clowns indicated that I am in some way a "bidenette"?

That's the problem with you low IQ MAGA guys, any insult however generic and bipartisan is taken as a personal affront to your delicate nature.

Toughen up.

VN Store

Back