Debate thread

Whitmer presumably carries Michigan, which is big.

But what does Gavin bring to the electoral count? What states are they picking up with him on the ticket?

Gavin won't win the rust states with his policies. They'd be better off running Michelle Obama.

CNN panel is having the discussion about if Biden is even piloting the ship at the White House.

I don't think he recovers from this performance tonight. I have never seen such a negative reaction from a candidate's supporters.

I'd say welcome CNN to the discussion many have been having for some time - of course until tonight they would have called such talk racist, conspiracy talk.

Our media across the board is crap

would hope a loved one would treat me better
Absolutely.

Of course the machine is going to use him.
Of course Big Blue is going to use him.
Of course the media is going to hype him.

You are his wife. You should be looking out for him.

He should be on a beach in Delaware, with his grandkids, enjoying the time he has left.

imagine how much lying the administration has been doing about Biden's capacity - how can anyone respect anyone who's covered for this
Well, most of us have known they were and just had to roll our eyes and wait for the die hard supporters, believing MSM, to learn the hard truth…the hard way. Now they feel completely foolish and realize they are, in fact, sheep.

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back