Debate thread

CNN panel is having the discussion about if Biden is even piloting the ship at the White House.

I don't think he recovers from this performance tonight. I have never seen such a negative reaction from a candidate's supporters.
This debate was suspicious from the beginning due to it's extreme early date. Maybe it was an inside job to force Biden to step down and try to give democrats enough time to scramble for a replacement.

Disagree. The presidential race is a liar’s Super Bowl and people like and vote for those who lie the best. The Democrat party survived the Civil War and thrived. This is nothing compared to that.
I didn't say the party was done. You are way over the top and changing my words. I said they are done this cycle. I don't believe swing voters will purposely vote for a puppet. I believe moderate democrats will stay home. People know politicians are lying. Old as time. Usually they know who is lying.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
This debate was suspicious from the beginning due to it's extreme early date. Maybe it was an inside job to force Biden to step down and try to give democrats enough time to scramble for a replacement.
Agree… And by my count this will be 3rd straight presidential election the DNC has installed a candidate instead of allowing the people to pick one.

CNN panel is having the discussion about if Biden is even piloting the ship at the White House.

I don't think he recovers from this performance tonight. I have never seen such a negative reaction from a candidate's supporters.

Because we’ve never seen a performance like this.

Say, implausibly, 81-year-old Biden wins.

He won’t be getting any sharper.

During a second term, our president would continue to deteriorate, incapable of making proper decisions.

That would be a disaster for the United States.

On policy, Biden had no answer to the inflation or the border disaster, two of the most important issues to voters.

But sadly that’s almost beside the point.

Biden was so mumbling, so doddering, so lacking in command of the facts, that it overshadowed everything.

Asked about his age, Biden didn’t defend his acuity, instead started reminiscing about the old days, we think in the 1800s.

No wonder the White House keeps him hidden away, keeping him away from the press and public events.

The Democratic elite is pulling a con job on the American people, and it was exposed last night.

Imagine voting for someone who said we have a thousand trillionaires in America
Thats who the left should blame all their problems on. Its not millionaires anymore, nor billionaire, its those damn rascally trillionaires! Yep. Their wealth has caused many left wingers to make horrible life decisions.

I love left wing media pretending they just now noticed this guy was no longer with us
I don't think that was the case with rank and file Democrats and liberals, at least. Most of the folks I know, me included, sort of begrudgingly got behind Biden after no clear, viable alternative emerged during this cycle's primary. Dance with the one that brought ya and all.

In 2020 Biden wasn't even on my radar as someone to support, as I am sure you guys remember lmao. Biden has never been a great orator, but last night was different. That was a different Biden from the one we saw at the State of the Union.

I don't think that was the case with rank and file Democrats and liberals, at least. Most of the folks I know, me included, sort of begrudgingly got behind Biden after no clear, viable alternative emerged during this cycle's primary. Dance with the one that brought ya and all.

In 2020 Biden wasn't even on my radar as someone to support, as I am sure you guys remember lmao. Biden has never been a great orator, but last night was different. That was a different Biden from the one we saw at the State of the Union.
Biden last night reminded me of my papaw before the end. He's nothing more than a puppet for those in the background to use to push their agendas through.

America needs to wake up and realize neither of these two men should be President.
Biden is a walking morgue and Trump is a babbling idiot. Pick your poison, looks like America could have a President that doesn't have one leg in the grave. Both are 78 or older, Trump bragging on his health lol. The stupidest **** when these to imbeciles were arguing over who was the best golfer, what a couple of clowns.

"Mr. President we are under attack by the Russians"

Trump and Biden " It's okay I can play a terrific game of Golf"

Last edited:
Biden last night reminded me of my papaw before the end. He's nothing more than a puppet for those in the background to use to push their agendas through.
I know Van Jones isn't the most liked fella on this board, but he summed it up pretty well last night when he said it wasn't just panic about Biden's performance, it was painful and sad for him to watch someone he admires have that kind of night.

Biden is a walking morgue and Trump is a babbling idiot. Pick your poison, looks like America could have a President that doesn't have one leg in the grave. Both are 78 or older, trump bragging on his health lol. The worst stupidest **** when these to imbeciles were arguing over who was the best golfer what a couple of clowns.

"Mr. President we are under attack by the Russians"

Trump and Biden " It's okay I can play a terrific game of Golf"
I've been accused of ageism in the past, but this is why I think there needs to be age limits for politicians. 80 year old men shouldn't be writing laws that will affect my children.

VN Store

Back