Debate thread

Absolutely.

Of course the machine is going to use him.
Of course Big Blue is going to use him.
Of course the media is going to hype him.

You are his wife. You should be looking out for him.

He should be on a beach in Delaware, with his grandkids, enjoying the time he has left.
I’ve said all along Jill wanted Joe to be President more for herself. She just oozes “opportunist”. Looking for book deals when he’s dead and gone.

Well, most of us have known they were and just had to roll our eyes and wait for the die hard supporters, believing MSM, to learn the hard truth…the hard way. Now they feel completely foolish and realize they are, in fact, sheep.

nm..misread

Well, most of us have known they were and just had to roll our eyes and wait for the die hard supporters, believing MSM, to learn the hard truth…the hard way. Now they feel completely foolish and realize they are, in fact, sheep.

I'm more cynical - I think they knew but can no longer publicly deny it. Either way it's sad for all of us.

I think it’s clear why the Dems wanted the debate now. It gives them plenty of time to kick Biden aside.
They’re crazy like a fox. Could be you’re exactly right. This was the fork in the road. Now they know the decision has to be made.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
imagine how much lying the administration has been doing about Biden's capacity - how can anyone respect anyone who's covered for this

CNN panel is having the discussion about if Biden is even piloting the ship at the White House.

I don't think he recovers from this performance tonight. I have never seen such a negative reaction from a candidate's supporters.
Putting my own views aside and looking at the situation from a strategy / winner perspective, the Democrats are screwed and I will explain. Go forward with Biden, and the people will not come out to vote for him. Sure the anti Trumpers will, but the rest will not do it. If the Democrats pull him, the Republicans and Trump will hammer, absolutely hammer, the Democrats as liars about Bidens health thus killing credibility with the swing voters. Democrats are done after this debate outside of something dramatic and new cutting Trump's knees out.

Reactions: zeppelin128
CNN panel is having the discussion about if Biden is even piloting the ship at the White House.

I don't think he recovers from this performance tonight. I have never seen such a negative reaction from a candidate's supporters.
IMO, Trump and Biden both lost. Biden lost because of the obvious. Trump lost because he again got out maneuvered. His acceptance of the debate before the convention could be what the democrats need to replace Biden midstream with a more capable candidate. Trump wasn’t that strong as opposed to Biden being that weak. One-eyed man in the land of the blind and all that.

There has been in the last few weeks a lot of speculation that Dem operatives did this for that very purpose, to hopefully convince Biden to step aside while there is still time to go in another direction.

I think that is why Hunter’s case was allowed to proceed. If Biden wants to stay, they threaten to go after Hunter for serious prison time.

IMO, Trump and Biden both lost. Biden lost because of the obvious. Trump lost because he again got out maneuvered. His acceptance of the debate before the convention could be what the democrats need to replace Biden midstream with a more capable candidate. Trump wasn’t that strong as opposed to Biden being that weak. One-eyed man in the land of the blind and all that.
See my post. Democrats lose either way.

Wow, that’s sad.

I’ve been saying it for 2+ years now, and her complicity was on full display there - she should be ashamed for trotting him out there in his condition. It’s horrible.
Only 43 women have been able to claim they were first ladies. Jill Biden is just like Hillary Clinton. She is behind Joe and pushing him, maybe over a cliff.

I’ve said for a long time now there is NO way this guy is making any policy decisions at all, but simply being directed, told where to stand and what to say by the apparatus controlling everything behind the scenes. Policy has been set by committee for three years and Biden is just the “yes” man. I think the Dems needed to paint Joe as a “moderate” to be able to win the election in 2020 and the trade off was that those behind the scenes would set policy and control narratives. They just needed to get him to November and now they realize they can’t. Jill is complicit in this scheme as well, imo. Good to see you back, though, Zep.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back