Delta Variant

So if vaccinated you have a .0000175% chance of dying. I see why you are worried.
I'm not worried, posted it to the tweet saying if you have the vaccine it won't send you to the hospital or kill you which is a lie.

I've had covid back in December so any vaccine pushers here can take me off their list.

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause.

Same gameplane as h1n1 under Obama and biden... stoptalking cases fix it looks bad
.. and this is how you make a virus political

Not what I said at all. Is there a reason you've been approaching more comments with a binary mindset lately?

I've started to notice that discussion on VN is becoming more about responding to a post by claiming the poster made an argument they never made, and if the respondent is very clever, they refute the made-up argument. Some are more subtle about it than others.

Edit: the really clever ones won't argue the point you made if you try to clarify, but whether you actually made the point they attributed to you in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyTop85 and AshG
I've started to notice that discussion on VN is becoming more about responding to a post by claiming the poster made an argument they never made, and if the respondent is very clever, they refute the made-up argument. Some are more subtle about it than others.

Edit: the really clever ones won't argue thr point you made if you try to clarify, but whether you actually made the point they attributed to you in the first place.

There's definitely a traceable evolution, and I fear it's accelerating. The lack of civility and blaming it on others is picking up too.

Reactions: Rifleman
supposedly there is a variant that is specifically attacking people with the vaccine.

NEO, you’re just full of good news, you ray of sunshine, you! I’m still counting on my antibodies.

Reactions: NEO
This took a public records request for this info. Massachusetts is second most vaccinated at almost 80% I believe. View attachment 382830
The Department of Public Health says 0.1 percent of people in Massachusetts who have been vaccinated against the coronavirus have contracted COVID-19, a finding that highlights how important it is for people to get their shots.
As of Saturday, the DPH said, there were 4,450 “breakthrough” cases of COVID among 4,195,844 vaccinated people.
“Breakthrough case numbers are incredibly low and cases in which the person was hospitalized or died are even lower,” the department said in a statement.
The cases included 303 people who were hospitalized and 79 who died, either in or out of the hospital, according to DPH data. That’s 0.0072 and 0.0019 percent, respectively, of the total vaccinated.

79 fully vaccinated Massachusetts residents have died, 303 hospitalized in very rare COVID ‘breakthrough’ cases, officials say - The Boston Globe

Humanity's only hope is that Israel looks at this data and decides to change course... I see no reason for Israel to push for vaccines if this is the data they are gathering.
Israel was probably giving their citizens a placebo and selling the vaccine on the black market.

This is concerning:
Those who were infected recently were “overwhelmingly” fully vaccinated, he said.

We should all continue to hope that severe illness remains rare in the vaccinated, at-risk population. There is the possibility of a lag, if the variant is escaping immunity. I don't even want to go there, though.

Reactions: allvol123
This is concerning:

We should all continue to hope that severe illness remains rare in the vaccinated, at-risk population. There is the possibility of a lag, if the variant is escaping immunity. I don't even want to go there, though.
I agree, but this should also be a cautionary moment for these people that are still pushing to get more people vaccinated. I think we need a good number of people that are both vaxed and not vaxed because it may come down to the vax needing blood transfusions or some other treatment that only the unvaxed can give them.

Reactions: GVF

VN Store

Back