Delta Variant

So are we going to have to lock everything down for the 2022 elections? I mean the mail in voter thing worked so well the last time.

Get the sharpies ready. And the suitcases full of ballots. Notify the plumbers that there will be busted pipes.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t already start calling precincts in close races.

I mean what does Dr Malone know about mRNA vaccines though right?

Odd that this dr malone goes on Bannons show touting ADE but then posts on Twitter about the low death rates with delta. If we had ADE wouldn’t we see skyrocketing death? Dr malone seems to be making two conflicting arguments probably to support the views of whatever host will have him.

Good! If you are in the upper 90s you shouldn’t have a whole lot to worry about provided that your fever doesn’t get out of hand
Getting infusion now although my symptoms were very mild this morning. O2 @ 97.

Honestly, I’ve had flu’s way worse than this. They’ve got to find the link to why some are impacted so negatively.

Odd that this dr malone goes on Bannons show touting ADE but then posts on Twitter about the low death rates with delta. If we had ADE wouldn’t we see skyrocketing death? Dr malone seems to be making two conflicting arguments probably to support the views of whatever host will have him.

The two statements are not mutually exclusive.

The virus can be both easier to transmit and less deadly. That is usually how most viruses mutate because the virus needs to be able to survive and replicate without killing the host.

Last edited:

The virus can be both easier to transmit and less deadly. That is usually how most viruses mutate because the virus needs to be able to survive an replicate without killing the host.
I was referring to ADE. No one is arguing that this virus hasn’t mutated but it’s not ADE.

Honestly, I’ve had flu’s way worse than this. They’ve got to find the link to why some are impacted so negatively.
Good! Not to sound callous but I really think for most people that are seriously hurt it’s because they’ve already got something wrong with them. My 76 year grandad died with it, they actually gave him the vaccine while he had COVID which was a mistake. He had tons of health issues unfortunately, I love him so much and miss the hell out of him. My grandma of the same age got it but survived after being hospitalized. I had it and it did nothing to me but take my smell and taste for a few weeks

I hope you keep getting better and that God protects you and your family from the worst of this.

The virus can be both easier to transmit and less deadly. That is usually how most viruses mutate because the virus needs to be able to survive an replicate without killing the host.
I think everybody needs to tap the brakes on death predictions for at least a few more days. Hopefully, you will continue to be proven right but I'm leery of just about everyone right now.

Reactions: volfanhill
No they aren't. You seriously have the worst prognostications on this site. Worse then the Q people.
tenor.gif

I think everybody needs to tap the brakes on death predictions for at least a few more days. Hopefully, you will continue to be proven right but I'm leery of just about everyone right now.
I'm not sure what you are going to want to see in the next few days. We should know at this point that you can trust what comes out of the CDC, the administration, the media or on social media.

We've got the truth, exaggerations, misunderstandings, a bit of the unknown and outright lies all mixed into this gumbo every day.

Reactions: GAVol and AshG
I guess I'm being specific with all of this ramping up over the past couple of weeks here in the US while it looks like the delta variant in the UK is winding down.

We're a wee bit larger than the UK. Even with air travel, it takes a while for things to spread.

We're a wee bit larger than the UK. Even with air travel, it takes a while for things to spread.
I'm obviously aware of the differences. The point is that the UK seems to be turning the corner on this and some of the hot spots here in this country are starting to die down, also.

Reactions: AshG

VN Store

Back