Democrats OK with calling Black folk “Boy”

How did you come up with the thread title that Democrats are "OK" with it?

Reactions: MAD
If Trump had referred to a black man as “boy” it would have been the top story on every network for days.

And 90% of the people here would be writing multiple paragraphs explaining why describing him as "a boy" is different from addressing somebody directly as "boy".

Reactions: alexbond45
It's funny to read academic papers from like 30-40 years ago because negro was the term they used.
Exactly my point. If he's mentally regressing, eventually that term will find it's way out.

My mom regressed to a point where she only remembered things in the past and as her condition worsened she went further back in time mentally.

Exactly my point. If he's mentally regressing, eventually that term will find it's way out.

My mom regressed to a point where she only remembered things in the past and as her condition worsened she went further back in time mentally.

Wow ...

By the way, 30-40 years ago was 1981-1991. That term's common use goes back a couple decades more.

You sure I have to go back that far? I came to this realization reading The State Against Blacks which was written in 1982 and the book (and the academic papers it cited) used it throughout.

VN Store

Back