Democrats OK with calling Black folk “Boy”

Ok then why are you not calling out Biden for saying a racially insensitive thing instead of bringing Trump into the discussion?

Trump is no longer president and never will be again while Biden is the sitting president who made a racial remark.

I didn't mention Trump. I was responding to @Boston Vol who mentioned Trump.

Got anything else?

Well, I am 3 clubs behind where I was in 1980 and I was thinking about that today while playing. This post only adds to my realization that I’m not that ass kicker I used to be. Post is factual, but, damn ... could have done without it.
Damn! 3 clubs? I'm one club shorter with almost everything but driver. Still hit at least as far as I did in 1980. That probably has more to do with technological advancement

Damn! 3 clubs? I'm one club shorter with almost everything but driver. Still hit at least as far as I did in 1980. That probably has more to do with technological advancement

Yep, 3 clubs, for me anyway. A back surgery and and a loss of about 12 lbs due to a recent diagnosis of Chrons disease didn’t help at all. Straighter now than ever though, the long par 4’s leave me scrambling and most par 5’s are out of reach in 2, but I still have fun chasing par.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back