Devrin Young Injury

DominicLoBianco

.9918 4*composite ranking
Word on twitter is rumbling that D. Young may have a broken wrist that requires surgery. May be out 4-6 weeks. I'm not sure the legitimacy of the rumor, just figured I'd toss it out there and see if anyone else had heard anything.

it was reported earlier that he injured his wrist and the trainers walked him off of the practice field

Definitely could be true. Hope its not that serious though...

means he should be back for bama though he was scared to run back kicks against them last year. ugh this bites.

Muffing punts/kickoffs is a mental thing. I could get out there and catch a punt/kickoff if there was no pressure. And Sutton has apparently gotten the nods he has because he stays very calm and is tough mentally.

I'm not too worried about it TBH. Hope Devrin recovers for his sake though.

Not saying not true, but I see nothing on twitter from beat reporters here in k town.

I sure hope not I have liked this dude from day one. He has not had a huge impact by scoring or long runs like I thought hewould after watching his HS highlights but he has made an impact. But he seems to be plauged with injury be it minor or major. But hope him the best and hope he is out there Saturday.

Reactions: 4 people
Muffing punts/kickoffs is a mental thing. I could get out there and catch a punt/kickoff if there was no pressure. And Sutton has apparently gotten the nods he has because he stays very calm and is tough mentally.

I'm not too worried about it TBH. Hope Devrin recovers for his sake though.

I agree it is mental, but I contend that a non football player (I presume such as yourself) wouldn't even be able to get his hands on the first few punts that came his way. At least not a punt from a D1 punter. Those things wobble and float around. You have to be an athlete just to get under it most times.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back