Did Joe Biden Win the 2020 Presidential Election?

Did Joe Biden Win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Yes. I'm a Democrat.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Yes. I'm a Republican.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Yes. I'm an Independent.

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • No. I'm a Democrat.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • No. I'm a Republican.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • No. I'm an Independent.

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
I thought you said it should not be easier in one precinct than in another.
If 2 hours isn't a big enough difference, what time frame would be?
I think 2 hours is a huge difference btw, but I would gladly wait 2 hours if that was the norm everywhere.

I prefer to vote on election day and have waited 2 or more hours several times, I just didn't bitch about it.

Well, at the time, we were in the middle of an unprecedented global pandemic full of unknowns. I think that the easiest way to cheat is with paperless ballot. At least mail in ballots leave a paper trail.
But didn't I say I was okay with limiting mail in ballots if in person voting can be made equally easy in all precincts?

Fauci said as long as you wear a mask, there was no issue with going to the booths to vote.

And like I have said many times. In person voting has always been easy.

Most poor people are poor because of a lifetime of bad decisions, do you really want people with a history of bad decisions voting in mass?

I want anyone who can vote, and wants to vote, to vote. Just because a person makes bad life choices doesn’t mean they will make bad voting choices.

I prefer to vote on election day and have waited 2 or more hours several times, I just didn't bitch about it.
Sure, I have too. You know that's not the point.
The average wait time on election day is vastly different from one precinct to the next and the precincts with the longest wait times are almost always in minority areas.

You have already answered yes to the question........Do you think that the easier it is to cast a vote the more likely it is that people will vote who shouldn't?

I'm confident you understand the point.

Are you more concerned with......
A. People who are to lazy to actually go to the polls to vote now getting a vote through mail-in voting
or
B. People having so much time and energy that they go to multiple polls and vote multiple times because no ID is required
C. Both

The answer is always C.

Reactions: BisonVol
From the same article:
The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis.

An analysis by Stanford University political science professor Jonathan Rodden of the data collected by Georgia Public Broadcasting/ProPublica found that the average wait time after 7 p.m. across Georgia was 51 minutes in polling places that were 90% or more nonwhite, but only six minutes in polling places that were 90% white.

Vote early. That’s the time difference in poll times. The white voter gets out early while the African American voter is traditionally same day.

Sure, I have too. You know that's not the point.
The average wait time on election day is vastly different from one precinct to the next and the precincts with the longest wait times are almost always in minority areas.

You have already answered yes to the question........Do you think that the easier it is to cast a vote the more likely it is that people will vote who shouldn't?

I'm confident you understand the point.
Voting easily AND legally with an ID doesn't equate to being easier to commit fraud.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
I've already discussed the discrepancies in early voting wait times.

What are they because the article you provided clearly states “ it has primarily caused long lines in nonwhite neighborhoods where voter registration has surged and more residents cast ballots in person on Election Day.”

No discrepancies if you have options to vote early at multiple locations, transportation to vote early options (car,walk,church transportation, community transportation or uber vs wait until the day of)

From the same article:
The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis.

An analysis by Stanford University political science professor Jonathan Rodden of the data collected by Georgia Public Broadcasting/ProPublica found that the average wait time after 7 p.m. across Georgia was 51 minutes in polling places that were 90% or more nonwhite, but only six minutes in polling places that were 90% white.
Wow... almost a whole hour to vote. Oh the humanity!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Voter confidence in elections is low only because a bunch of impressionable idiots were constantly fed lies about voter fraud that didn't exist. Screw them.
I know right? Those Dems just won’t let the whole Russia collusion thing go though. It’s quite comical.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back