Did Joe Biden Win the 2020 Presidential Election?

Did Joe Biden Win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Yes. I'm a Democrat.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Yes. I'm a Republican.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Yes. I'm an Independent.

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • No. I'm a Democrat.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • No. I'm a Republican.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • No. I'm an Independent.

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Sorry to tell you but I went to one place and there were too many people so I went to another station and had no problems voting.
Great. The way it should be. Maybe GA will catch on. Another example of how and why we need national standards.

Well, at the time, we were in the middle of an unprecedented global pandemic full of unknowns. I think that the easiest way to cheat is with paperless ballot. At least mail in ballots leave a paper trail.
But didn't I say I was okay with limiting mail in ballots if in person voting can be made equally easy in all precincts?
Come on man. So you’re good with limiting mail in voting if something that is unattainable is attained. Nice.

From the same article:
The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis.

An analysis by Stanford University political science professor Jonathan Rodden of the data collected by Georgia Public Broadcasting/ProPublica found that the average wait time after 7 p.m. across Georgia was 51 minutes in polling places that were 90% or more nonwhite, but only six minutes in polling places that were 90% white.
Lol. GTFO. Nearly 50% (so less than 50%) had access to 38% of the polling places. So at worst it’s about a 10% spread. Let me ask you this. If I go to a restaurant in downtown Nashville vs a restaurant in Oliver Springs which one will likely have a longer wait?

Do they pay taxes? If they do, why should they not have a say in how their money is spent?
Maybe they pay taxes. How to check? I guess it goes back to how the voter rolls are maintained. Should we let illegals vote?
If a person owns land and pays property tax in three states should they get to vote in all three?

How about counting all of the votes within a reasonable amount of time? The overwhelming majority of states had their votes counted by midnight. These other dubious states were still counting 3 and 4 days later. That isn't suspicious at all.

You take what you perceive to be suspicious and then jump to "stolen"

Reactions: AshG
You take what you perceive to be suspicious and then jump to "stolen"

Doesn't it make sense that states would still be counting votes 2, 3, or 4 days later given their laws say mail in ballots must be postmarked before or on election day?

I think you're on the right path, identifying confirmation bias.

Two things can be true at the same time. The process can get it wrong (Plessy v Ferguson, Dredd Scott, Kelo v New London) or you can have unjust laws (Prohibition, Jim Crow).
True, but you don’t deal with unjust laws or unfair outcomes by storming buildings and rioting. Civil disobedience is fine, violence and destruction are not.

Doesn't it make sense that states would still be counting votes 2, 3, or 4 days later given their laws say mail in ballots must be postmarked before or on election day?

I think you're on the right path, identifying confirmation bias.

It’s very dangerous because it looks like it’s a hold back to do the right number dump at 3am.

If you are gonna do mail it you must have that vote go first and all must be counted and released first.

Then the polls open and close.

Come on man. So you’re good with limiting mail in voting if something that is unattainable is attained. Nice.
It's not unattainable at all, but the fact you think it is makes mail in voting seem more necessary.

It’s very dangerous because it looks like it’s a hold back to do the right number dump at 3am.

If you are gonna do mail it you must have that vote go first and all must be counted and released first.

Then the polls open and close.

That makes sense to me, and I never understood why states waited until the very end on mail in ballots.

Reactions: NEO
Lol. GTFO. Nearly 50% (so less than 50%) had access to 38% of the polling places. So at worst it’s about a 10% spread. Let me ask you this. If I go to a restaurant in downtown Nashville vs a restaurant in Oliver Springs which one will likely have a longer wait?
lol.........You don't do math do you?
100% - 38% = 62%
The difference between 38% and 62% is not 10%. Get a calculator if you need one.
Interestingly enough, 62 is actually 62% more than 38.
So areas outside of Atlanta actually have 62% more access to voting places per capita.

Math can be your friend.

lol.........You don't do math do you?
100% - 38% = 62%
The difference between 38% and 62% is not 10%. Get a calculator if you need one.
Interestingly enough, 62 is actually 62% more than 38.
So areas outside of Atlanta actually have 62% more access to voting places per capita.

Math can be your friend.
Wtf are you talking about? You’re comparing the wrong things ding dong. The percentage voters vs the percentage of polling places provide context dummy. And you’re a teacher? Obviously not math.

Edit: It’s hilarious that my point went right over your big head.

Wtf are you talking about? You’re comparing the wrong things ding dong. The percentage voters vs the percentage of polling places provide context dummy. And you’re a teacher? Obviously not math.

Edit: It’s hilarious that my point went right over your big head.
Obviously you are clueless in this matter.
I may have the time and energy to break it down into simpler terms for you tomorrow.

I may have the time and energy to break it down into simpler terms for you tomorrow.
Do you believe Biden got 10 million more votes than the most popular person/president in the history of the world?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Wow. I can’t believe I have to actually explain this to you. Almost half the voters in those counties means less than 50%. Let’s call it 48%. 38% of the polling places. 48-38=what? Bueller? Bueller? Comparing 62 to 38 is stupid without the context of voter percentages. So is that 48-38 spread really that big of a deal? No, it isn’t. Again, if you go out to eat in a city you expect longer waits than out away from the city. Same thing with voting lines genius.

Edit: I removed the dig at your teaching skills. No reason to add that other than to be mean and for all I know you’re an excellent teacher. I was just messing around anyway but I thought maybe that was a bit too much. Have a good one Luther!

Last edited:
Yes, mail in ballots

Yeah, pre-marked ballots and rigged voting machines will be flown in again from Venezuela, on Democratic aircraft just like 2020. Here's the proof!
ufo-california.jpg

Reactions: luthervol
Do you believe Biden got 10 million more votes than the most popular person/president in the history of the world?
I have no doubt he got 10 million more votes than the most unpopular and divisive president in history.
Anyone would have beaten Trump, it just happened to be Biden.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back