Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

TRY to ride 50-100 miles a week, pic of my son and I getting ready to ride the Horrible Hundred in Clermont Fl. last November. I generally do 4-5 Centuries a year, usually with family- weekend group Saturday, solo Sunday, spin during week couple days. At my age it's gentle on the joints but still challenging..
IMG_3655.jpgIMG_3654.jpg

I'm currently trying to rebuild/regain the stamina and muscle that I lost from not walking regularly basically the last 6 months. The struggle is real when you go from hardly exercising to walking regularly. It took me a half hour to walk a mile. I'm not sure if anyone else can relate.

I'm currently trying to rebuild/regain the stamina and muscle that I lost from not walking regularly basically the last 6 months. The struggle is real when you go from hardly exercising to walking regularly. It took me a half hour to walk a mile. I'm not sure if anyone else can relate.
I'm sure very many can relate. I know I sure can. It's reallly tough to work back into shape after getting out of shape.

Reactions: VolNExile
Everyone can relate. Maybe at different levels but everyone at some point has stopped and had to start back and been surprised at what they’ve lost. The important this is moving forward. You’ve got this. Pretty soon you’ll be surprised at how far you’ve come.

Takes me a while to wake up
screenshot_20220518-094714_fitbit-jpg.456166

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-094714_Fitbit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-094714_Fitbit.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back