Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

My afternoon pace is dancing with just over 8. Sluggish in the morning
My goal is to break into the 8s with my normal route. Most of the time I just cruise. There is a lot of up and down so I can be as slow as the 10:45 pace. About once a week I get after it. Monday was as good as I’ve got……so far…..and 9:15. Not sure at my age that 8:59 is possible. We will see.

Reactions: LouderVol
My goal is to break into the 8s with my normal route. Most of the time I just cruise. There is a lot of up and down so I can be as slow as the 10:45 pace. About once a week I get after it. Monday was as good as I’ve got……so far…..and 9:15. Not sure at my age that 8:59 is possible. We will see.
I was doing 3.5 at about a 10 minute pace and couldnt improve it. That's the distance i want, but not the speed. Started this shorter route and can put more into it and get the speed I want. And hope to build up the distance while maintaining the speed.

Run was a bit different this AM. 1.4 miles in 11:30, no back pack + 10lbs of stuff. Havent done the pace conversion but I feel like that was pretty good compared to my normal

did legs yesterday AM, then 3 miles at a 9:45 pace last night. Today? Jello.

But, I do feel my ankle getting stronger and hopefully better. Sub nines are coming. And then we get back to the endurance portion!

Helps that I've been exclusively running on a treadmill. Got spoiled running in Chattanooga, now I am out in the west Texas desert.

I appreciate your attempt at being humble.
I’m running on the ridge in Hixson just outside Chattanooga city limits. And I’m not matching your pace …treadmill or otherwise

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
Not feeling it this morning.
Went with the shorter route and ran slowly. Still under 10 minute pace…….just barely B034F6D0-3111-497F-823D-E58D5089C6EC.jpeg

First I crawled, then walked, then ran, then rode a bike, then ran long distances which eventually made the knees start hurting so I started biking again and after many years I’m back to walking again. Not looking forward to when I’m down to crawling again!

VN Store

Back