Dobbs didn't make it

He is catching a ride in a booster's limo. Or else he is arriving in Lovie's plane.

of all the Sgt. Carter looking photos of Butch Jones that one is by far the Sgt. Cartiest.
70728.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If he doesnt handle the Peterman situation better then he will transfer along with one of the freshman that doesnt get the nod IMO....

Reactions: 2 people
It makes you wonder if a redshirt is in his future. I'd say more than likely we will se Worley starting the game. And Peterman getting sprinkled in. Who ever starts I sure hope they can atleast keep us in the game. GO VOLS!

Dang. Well, that leaves out the possibility of him going in at all this game. Worley will start IMO.

Dobbs is not fourth string. All this means is this week is still the Worley/Peterman show. I see all the Dobbs haters showed up to gloat though.

wow this has to be killing all the dobbs homo love fest posters.. thats all we heard all summer.. no white qb can run m throw only the genius black running true freshman can....lol

people r crazy n this shows why he is 4th string..

btw jk

Dobbs Haters?

You didn't see the several " Dobbs is not the answer" and " You only like Dobbs because he is Black " threads? They were full of bad spelling and thinly veiled racism. I saw no anti RF threads. Only anti Dobbs. Like three or four long ones when it was announced BJ opened up the qb competition.

Dobbs is not fourth string. All this means is this week is still the Worley/Peterman show. I see all the Dobbs haters showed up to gloat though.

If he's not 4th string then why did they leave the 3rd string QB at home and take the 4th string to Florida? Dobbs is 4th string hate to break it to you.

@FootballTimeMag: #Vol true freshman QB Josh Dobbs did not make the trip to Gainesville. If we see a true freshman, it will be Riley Ferguson.
Dobbs secert weapon going to sneak him off the bus, and install him in the fourth quarter and whip a gators azz, thats whats up.:eek:lol:

wow this has to be killing all the dobbs homo love fest posters.. thats all we heard all summer.. no white qb can run m throw only the genius black running true freshman can....lol

people r crazy n this shows why he is 4th string..

btw jk

Ok - maybe there is one Dobbs hater - but only one - or he could just be a smartazz or a dumbazz.

I don't think there are any Dobbs haters - no one has seen him play - how can they hate on him?

Faulty logic - illogical theory imo.

Why waste a season when we can red shirt him and then have him for 4 more years, be nice to have a QB for 3 or 4 years, it does not matter who the QB is tomorrow that Defence is one of the best in the country and coming of that give away game MIAMI they will rip our QB head of, like 44 to 6

Hate to break it to you, but he is the 4th string at this point in time of the season.

Why else would they take 3 QBs and leave him. I know it's hard, but think logically.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back