The Impeachment Thread

Good thing only Repubs do that eh zep?
Hmm, last I checked there is still an R behind Donnie's name. Of course I could see him try a party switch to save his own ass. He's that shameless, arrogant, and ignorant to think it would work.

I know, I know. Muh Obama, Pizza-gate, etc.

Hmm, last I checked there is still an R behind Donnie's name. Of course I could see him try a party switch to save his own ass. He's that shameless, arrogant, and ignorant to think it would work.

I know, I know. Muh Obama, Pizza-gate, etc.
So doubling down with “only the party I don’t like tries distract from the issues”? Ok...

And I didn’t say muh Obama or pizza gate. Actually you brought it up?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Reactions: lawgator1
LMFAO! Read the article title and then read the very first sentence I copied below 😂

First on CNN: White House says lawyers directed moving Ukraine transcript to highly secure system

First on CNN: White House says lawyers directed moving Ukraine transcript to highly secure system - CNNPolitics

In a statement provided to CNN, a senior White House official says it was under the direction of National Security Council attorneys: "NSC lawyers directed that the classified document be handled appropriately."

😂

So doubling down with “only the party I don’t like tries distract from the issues”? Ok...

And I didn’t say muh Obama or pizza gate. Actually you brought it up?
I thought to participate in this thread I had to bring up some whataboutisms. Just getting them out of the way.

Oh we watch the debates. Funny watching them all trying to outdumb the others. It’s comedy gold watching your party make complete fools of themselves.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I can’t wait til the impeachment trial starts. Trump will get to declassify and finally expose everything and the Dims and their media will be toast. They can’t survive this. This is exactly why Trump wants to be impeached. Genius!!

LMFAO! Read the article title and then read the very first sentence I copied below 😂

First on CNN: White House says lawyers directed moving Ukraine transcript to highly secure system

First on CNN: White House says lawyers directed moving Ukraine transcript to highly secure system - CNNPolitics

In a statement provided to CNN, a senior White House official says it was under the direction of National Security Council attorneys: "NSC lawyers directed that the classified document be handled appropriately."

😂

This is where the rubber is going to meet the road for someone, or someones. Whoever misdirected the transcript into the national security server had the intent to do so to hide it and to protect Trump from the criticism he is getting now.

That is for sure jail time for whoever did it and I suspect they will be anxious to cut a deal on whether they did so with the knowledge or assent of Trump, Rudy, or Barr.

“It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,” Giuliani told me.

“I’m not acting as a lawyer. I’m acting as someone who has devoted most of his life to straightening out government,” he continued, sounding out of breath. “Anything I did should be praised.”

giphy (9).gif

Come on. Democrats can't be impartial. Remember the Mueller team?

10,000 Angry Democrats? Yeah, I remember them. They are also a low energy 10,000 Maniacs cover band. Played at my cousin's wedding, but the leader singer fell asleep during These Are Days.

This is where the rubber is going to meet the road for someone, or someones. Whoever misdirected the transcript into the national security server had the intent to do so to hide it and to protect Trump from the criticism he is getting now.

That is for sure jail time for whoever did it and I suspect they will be anxious to cut a deal on whether they did so with the knowledge or assent of Trump, Rudy, or Barr.
They did that for secure measures. It’s SOP. But hey, keep your hopes up.

VN Store

Back