The Impeachment Thread

I don't think the issue is whether Hunter Biden did anything wrong, it's whether daddy Biden was protecting his son's exorbitant salary for a non qualified job on a foreign company board of directors. Hunter Biden will end up being cannon fodder before this is said and done with. Just look at the guys life, drug addict, kicked out of the Navy, hired prostitutes, received compensation for services he wasn't qualified for and even was despicable enough to marry his late brothers wife just months after his death. The guy is a POS and daddy was protecting him through his position as a senator and vice president.

Certainly Hunter would have never been considered for any such position if his father weren't Vice President. I don't want this "kid" anywhere near the Oval Office since I doubt that Joe is going to reign him in if he becomes POTUS.

Maybe Mitch McConnell will get smart and corral the votes to flush Trump in the Senate. Any sane Rep. could get 400 EVs with this economy against the weak field the Dems have assembled (yet again).

Imagine Bill Clinton tweeting in 1998:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

That's it. That's the tweet. Him quoting himself.

EFeXuP1UUAAPwdG

Reactions: MontyPython
Note this tweet is coming from the Whistleblower's lawyer. Remind me of how concerned you were about Hillary's email server.

Oh hell. You think there's a General standing behind trump explaining that "there may be some merit to not discussing that" when Trump is off his meds and speaking candidly? He can't hold his sht together in front of cameras, no telling what he's disclosing behind closed doors.

Dems waking up this morning realizing that the majority of people see thru their scheme

Attachments

• TBdyMNk.gif
    TBdyMNk.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Either Q or long haired YouTube dude bringing the "truth" to the masses. Either way, get ready to get owned Dems, even though they're been wrong about everything for 3 years.

Lmao
The last video posted of the long haired moms basement guy he was literally in his bathrobe.

VN Store

Back