The Impeachment Thread

I’d guess 2028 if I were a betting man. And it will require some purging of far left idiots from the Dim party for her to garner widespread support. But she will appeal to a large number of centrists and independents, already does I’d guess.
So you're betting against Trump getting another 4 years?

I’m betting on a short term moderate tank right now. The ides of October start next week, US-China still not really talking, 3Q ending, and this political **** show spells out short term volatility to me and I think it’s a big downside. All of my tax advantaged money is currently in a stable money market account.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I don't think that was the point. It's not uncommon for either party to engage in deflection when faced with negative situations. Not sure why that's so hard to admit? It further proves that Trump is really just another politician, IMO, and not this rah rah America first guy some people like to portray him as. So when you say "shameless, arrogant, and ignorant to think it would work" you're describing the majority of politicians from both sides. It's not unique to Trump. I get it, Trump bad, and I don't disagree, but there is no good in DC anymore, IMO. Why pretend there is.

I'm not sure how anyone can be truly happy with their own party anymore. Both parties use the exact same tactics for the exact same reasons. Neither side is concerned with issues so much as they are with power. Continuing to deny that, to spout things like degrees or continuums, that's just more deflection trying to justify something you know is wrong. Even if you consider the other side "more wrong", you're still supporting wrong. How does that make any sense?
I agree on the first paragraph.

I disagree on the second. Politicians are shady, but some are more shady than others. Some are down right dangerous (i.e. Trump). I'll go with less dangerous, less shady person any day. The only other option is not voting, which is a firm no go for me personally.

There are some good politicians out there. Not many, but they pop up time to time. Sadly not enough of them.

I’m betting on a short term moderate tank right now. The ides of October start next week, US-China still not really talking, 3Q ending, and this political **** show spells out short term volatility to me and I think it’s a big downside. All of my tax advantaged money is currently in a stable money market account.
rip my baba

It is sad that so many people are willing to look the other way on this, to twist the facts to defend the indefensible, to seek to justify the acts of this criminal administration, and in effect to sell out the country.
I don't disagree, but I think your outrage political. If Trump were a Dem, I don't believe outrage is what you'd be expressing. Hold your own to the same standards you hold the other side. Not many on here do that though.

I disagree on the second. Politicians are shady, but some are more shady than others. Some are down right dangerous (i.e. Trump). I'll go with less dangerous, less shady person any day. The only other option is not voting, which is a firm no go for me personally.

There are some good politicians out there. Not many, but they pop up time to time. Sadly not enough of them.
You’re still just saying yeah they are both bad but my guys aren’t as bad as your guys zep 🤷‍♂️

The other option is to demand change. Hold those you elect accountable for their actions. Don't let them slide because they're on your side of the aisle. It's easy to bitch about "the other side". Few bitch about their own.

You’re still just saying yeah they are both bad but my guys aren’t as bad as your guys zep 🤷‍♂️
Truth. Each side uses the same tactics, yet used by one's own side, it's acceptable. Used by the other side, it's dirty. There is no consistency in how we view politics.

I would find it amusing if the CIA "whistle blower", who supposedly supports an opposition candidate to Trump, would be a supporter of Joe Biden's.

Think about that one for a minute.

Can someone show me the posts from the lib hacks here who were furious with bug eyes opening comments yesterday where he outright lied about the memo? I'm sure I have just missed them

Reactions: tennvols77
This is the correct response to this “whistle blower” complaint. The original sources of the information need to be questioned. Doesn’t need to be public and no need to know who they are. But all of the committees, House and Senate, need to talk directly with the informant’s sources.

Republicans want whistleblower's sources, as inconsistencies in complaint emerge

Republicans want whistleblower's sources, as inconsistencies in complaint emerge

The other option is to demand change. Hold those you elect accountable for their actions. Don't let them slide because they're on your side of the aisle. It's easy to bitch about "the other side". Few bitch about their own.
I didn't vote for Trump, and I definitely won't be voting for him next year. So I'm doing my part.

VN Store

Back