The Impeachment Thread

Hmm, last I checked there is still an R behind Donnie's name. Of course I could see him try a party switch to save his own ass. He's that shameless, arrogant, and ignorant to think it would work.

I know, I know. Muh Obama, Pizza-gate, etc.
I don't think that was the point. It's not uncommon for either party to engage in deflection when faced with negative situations. Not sure why that's so hard to admit? It further proves that Trump is really just another politician, IMO, and not this rah rah America first guy some people like to portray him as. So when you say "shameless, arrogant, and ignorant to think it would work" you're describing the majority of politicians from both sides. It's not unique to Trump. I get it, Trump bad, and I don't disagree, but there is no good in DC anymore, IMO. Why pretend there is.

I'm not sure how anyone can be truly happy with their own party anymore. Both parties use the exact same tactics for the exact same reasons. Neither side is concerned with issues so much as they are with power. Continuing to deny that, to spout things like degrees or continuums, that's just more deflection trying to justify something you know is wrong. Even if you consider the other side "more wrong", you're still supporting wrong. How does that make any sense?

This is where the rubber is going to meet the road for someone, or someones. Whoever misdirected the transcript into the national security server had the intent to do so to hide it and to protect Trump from the criticism he is getting now.

That is for sure jail time for whoever did it and I suspect they will be anxious to cut a deal on whether they did so with the knowledge or assent of Trump, Rudy, or Barr.
There is no evidence presented thus far they misdirected anything you dolt! As I said earlier in this thread the document markings determine the storage container type! The document was marked “SECRET/ORCON/NOFORN” thus it had to be stored on a server of at least SECRET certification! Instead of continually fapping “they moved it to cover something up” you better hope they find another version of the transcript or this hyperbole and conflation is going to die a swift mocking death.

Reactions: AirVol
This is where the rubber is going to meet the road for someone, or someones. Whoever misdirected the transcript into the national security server had the intent to do so to hide it and to protect Trump from the criticism he is getting now.

That is for sure jail time for whoever did it and I suspect they will be anxious to cut a deal on whether they did so with the knowledge or assent of Trump, Rudy, or Barr.

Sounds like good scapegoat fodder.

Anyone in the Whitehouse have a last name that rhymes with Liddy or Libby? If so, that guy is the one taking the fall.

Once more I'll ask you, deleted emails? What do you think the intent there was? You can write it off as a "but Hillary" comment, but all I'm really asking is why one event outrages you while the other wasn't a blip on the radar? For so many, it's not about right or wrong, but they don't want to admit it's purely political.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
There is no evidence presented thus far they misdirected anything you dolt! As I said earlier in this thread the document markings determine the storage container type! The document was marked “SECRET/ORCON/NOFORN” thus it had to be stored on a server of at least SECRET certification! Instead of continually fapping “they moved it to cover something up” you better hope they find another version of the transcript or this hyperbole and conflation is going to die a swift mocking death.
Deep State has the goods now, on their secure network. Sorry, Donny, Rudy, and Billy Boy.. Checkmate!

He should have thought about that before he committed some felonies. He brought it on himself. If he is impeached (and that is a big if), it is solely his fault, regardless of how much he whines and cries about everybody being out to get him. He has no one to blame but himself, if he had any decency at all.
You're right. He should have thought about it before allegedly committing some felonies. But how many politicians have gotten away with committing felonies over the years? Quite a few. Why are we, as a country, so selective about what political felonies we pursue? Everyone says no one is above the law, but that's not true. Plenty of political figures have been above the law. And I say this not in defense of Trump. If you can prove the crimes with which he is alleged, then prosecute. But it shouldn't be a selective process, and no one should support a selective process. All politicians should be held accountable. Enough of sweeping potential crimes under the rug. And yes, my prime example would be Hillary, but it goes beyond her. This has been going on for a long time.

I’ll submit that Trump being in the WH right now provides a solid Corso “Not so fast my friend!” retort?
2020 not happening for her - but: she may very well be a contender in 2024 if Trump gets re-elected; otherwise her next chance would be in 2028 and by then she should have a more solid base of support.

2020 not happening for her - but: she may very well be a contender in 2024 if Trump gets re-elected; otherwise her next chance would be in 2028 and by then she should have a more solid base of support.
I’d guess 2028 if I were a betting man. And it will require some purging of far left idiots from the Dim party for her to garner widespread support. But she will appeal to a large number of centrists and independents, already does I’d guess.

Reactions: RavinDave
That was a really dumb comment regardless of his intended meaning. Words matter.

The most powerful man in the world... and this is his attorney.

Let that sink in for a minute. I mean, the man could have ANYONE on this planet to represent him. And he selects... this guy. SMH

DbLUTZmU8AA1m5P.jpg

Last edited:
It is sad that so many people are willing to look the other way on this, to twist the facts to defend the indefensible, to seek to justify the acts of this criminal administration, and in effect to sell out the country.

VN Store

Back