The Impeachment Thread

She's never been in favor of it. Her position hasn't changed you're just now paying attention

She covered that in the first 10 seconds when they asked her “ has your position changed “ she said no then explained why ... you didn’t watch it did you ?

Reactions: Obsessed
She covered that in the first 10 seconds when they asked her “ has your position changed “ she said no then explained why ... you didn’t watch it did you ?
Why when I already knew where she stood? It should have been obvious a long time ago if you're keeping up with the candidates. Most here don't

Falling apart more and more. DIMs are desperate. They can't beat him at the polls so they must impeach him.

He obviously thinks that by calling the patriots, who have exposed his crimes "spys", and by indicating that he prefers the "old ways" of executing them, has solved his problems.

Good luck with that.

Reactions: Rifleman
She’s not pandering , she was just telling the truth . That’s frowned upon inside that Washington bubble she was talking about . That’s why she’ll never sniff the White House .
I’ll submit that Trump being in the WH right now provides a solid Corso “Not so fast my friend!” retort?

Tulsi does show an incredible amount of poise grace and restraint. She’s got a long career ahead of her too. If she sticks to her current positions I wouldn’t be shocked to see her becoming POTUS at some point.
Agree, she's not as whacked out as most Libs. Not a fan of her gun control policies.

Levin: ‘Adam Schiff knows exactly who this whistleblower is’

Thursday on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin told listeners exactly what happened during the hearing Thursday with Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire regarding the whistleblower’s complaint against President Trump.
“Adam Schiff and his staff and other Democrats are orchestrating this entire thing,” Levin said. “I’ll call [it] the ‘Leak and Coup Campaign.’ In coordination with the New York Times and the other media outlets — NBC and so forth. Now we know from the New York Times that a CIA operative is the whistleblower. Now what’s amazing: We had a hearing today, right? Where was the whistleblower?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back