The Impeachment Thread

Just what we need--another whistleblower.

EF-yQ3JWsAAIFer
Just another 10 million voters coming out for Trump. The democrats are going to be so embarrassed come November 2020 when they lose the house and Trump has all three chambers once again. This time the slimey republicans like Corker will be gone and the peoples choice will be in power.

President Trump, frustrated with news coverage as he faces an impeachment inquiry, suggested on Thursday the idea of starting a new television network.

The suggestion came after Trump attacked CNN, specifically CNN International, at a Medicare event in Florida. Trump said the news network is "so bad" and called it a "terrible thing for our country."
"We ought to start our own network and put some real news out there," Trump said.

Trump added, "We really are, we are looking at that. We should do something about it too. Put some really talented people and get a real voice out there, not a voice that's fake."

Break out your brain slugs.

maxresdefault (4).jpg

President Trump, frustrated with news coverage as he faces an impeachment inquiry, suggested on Thursday the idea of starting a new television network.

The suggestion came after Trump attacked CNN, specifically CNN International, at a Medicare event in Florida. Trump said the news network is "so bad" and called it a "terrible thing for our country."
"We ought to start our own network and put some real news out there," Trump said.

Trump added, "We really are, we are looking at that. We should do something about it too. Put some really talented people and get a real voice out there, not a voice that's fake."

Break out your brain slugs.

View attachment 229130
And Biden asked the news media to not book Rudy on their channels, why is there not reporting of that little tidbit?

Just another 10 million voters coming out for Trump. The democrats are going to be so embarrassed come November 2020 when they lose the house and Trump has all three chambers once again. This time the slimey republicans like Corker will be gone and the peoples choice will be in power.

When the GOP ran Corker for mayor of Chattanooga (so he could be a "legitimate" candidate for the senate), there was a big flap about his residence and being qualified to run for mayor. I think the opponent even filed a lawsuit. Then one day it all just went away ... no challenge, no noise, no explanation, no nothing. I always wondered exactly if money or threats changed hands, but the opponent (whoever he was) just pretty much faded into the woodwork. I couldn't vote against Corker because I don't live in Chattanooga, but I never voted for him for senator ... can't tolerate that kind of stuff.

And that will be a dangerous time for the country.

And Biden asked the news media to not book Rudy on their channels, why is there not reporting of that little tidbit?

I thought Biden was smarter than that; Rudy is so careless with his speech that he might as well be working for the other guys.

Reactions: VolnJC
When the GOP ran Corker for mayor of Chattanooga (so he could be a "legitimate" candidate for the senate), there was a big flap about his residence and being qualified to run for mayor. I think the opponent even filed a lawsuit. Then one day it all just went away ... no challenge, no noise, no explanation, no nothing. I always wondered exactly if money or threats changed hands, but the opponent (whoever he was) just pretty much faded into the woodwork. I couldn't vote against Corker because I don't live in Chattanooga, but I never voted for him for senator ... can't tolerate that kind of stuff.
Corker was a roommate in college if I recall correctly of Bill Haslem. The first family of Tennessee can suck my you know what. I have zero use for a Haslem in this state, they're crooked, corrupt and reprehensible in my mind and the University should take their name off of everything in this state.

Corker was a roommate in college if I recall correctly of Bill Haslem. The first family of Tennessee can suck my you know what. I have zero use for a Haslem in this state, they're crooked, corrupt and reprehensible in my mind and the University should take their name off of everything in this state.

I read a story about Haslam getting stated in the gas business. It sounded pretty much like he was given a company which he further developed. My impression is that if you started with a chain of stations free in the 50s and couldn't make millions selling gas and diesel (even legally), you probably need a bib to catch the drool.

The timing of John Solomon leaving The Hill is very interesting. He’s respected by all until he closes in on the truth that the left hoped would never be heard, now suddenly he’s a conspiracy theorist.

I believe that very soon there will be names, dates, and documents released that detail the extent of the Obama/DOJ/DNC/Intelligence collusion targeting the Trump campaign.

There are reasons that talk of impeachment went from nothing happening to a fever pitch in a week or two. When the Left accuses, it’s because they are doing it themselves.

The timing of John Solomon leaving The Hill is very interesting. He’s respected by all until he closes in on the truth that the left hoped would never be heard, now suddenly he’s a conspiracy theorist.

I believe that very soon there will be names, dates, and documents released that detail the extent of the Obama/DOJ/DNC/Intelligence collusion targeting the Trump campaign.

There are reasons that talk of impeachment went from nothing happening to a fever pitch in a week or two. When the Left accuses, it’s because they are doing it themselves.
He received over 450 documents. The one he had last night was very damning to Hillary Clinton.

Why do you think that?
Because the Repubs can't be trusted with that any more than the Dems can.

My only hope is that Trump is truly there to drain the swamp and expose all the corruption going on...to get the people on both sides so sick by what we see that we burn it down and demand a redeal.

That first paragraph is a doozy.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64

VN Store

Back