The Impeachment Thread

The child separation policy wasn't popular at all... and that is a huge factor in this. Like I said, Hurd's seat (23rd district) will flip. He is young and didn't want to retire. He did, because he had no chance to win.
Enforcing the laws on the books wasn’t popular, huh? I bet illegal aliens really didn’t like it.

Ask the Democrats about ethics......they wrote the corrupt playbook on that one.
Sure. I’m not trying to take away from criticism of Schiff. You go right ahead with that. When you’re done we can pick up where we left off the “ethics actually matter” discussion about 30 months ago.

😂

You know, that quote? It's not accurate.

Like most of your claims, descriptions and predictions. But since you are irrational and unreasonable, we usually just ignore it, considering the source.
I was hoping you would provide the actual quote.
What's wrong, did you realize it doesn't change my point it the least?
Some of you guys make it to easy.

Jim Jordan: This Impeachment Inquiry Is 'Such a Sham and Has Been Such a Sham from the Beginning’

I find it hilarious that morons like you support your lying Adam Schiff-for-brains for news information about the subject on Impeachment. Your career personnel you rely on is CNN & MSNBC who know nothing.

Anyone dumb enough to get behind Jim Jordan and quote him is clearly not in touch with reality and should go sit in the corner. Jake Tapper owned that clown on national television, and it was glorious and necessary.

People who he coached were abused by a sexual predator. This is not in dispute.

Instead of defending those were unquestionably abused, he attacks his own former athletes claiming they had a vendetta against Ohio State and then claimed he was being bullied when victims said they told Jordan about their abuse and he did nothing.

To quote one victim when told of Jordan's denials that he knew anything of the situation:

“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State.”

Some hero you got there.

So, he was found guilty in a COURT of LAW of molestation enabler.....that's what was asked.....not for a mumbo jumbo answer........simple yes or no will do? Guilty or not?

I was hoping you would provide the actual quote.
What's wrong, did you realize it doesn't change my point it the least?
Some of you guys make it to easy.
*too
Here's an idea, why don't you provide actual, factual quotes in the first place?

iu

Last edited:
Sounds like you think it will be a landslide. With a normal incumbent in this economy it would be, but my guess today would be something like this, with several of the pink states going full Florida 2000 and Texas not be called on election night.

View attachment 234933

I do think it will be a landslide and democrats don't have any idea about how their action have awakened the republicans that sat out the last election.

Reactions: VolnJC and Rifleman
It's a sunken cost fallacy at this point, but it's psychological, not monetary. Too much psychologically invested and too much shame to admit they've been conned. So they turn themselves into pretzels to continue to support the guy.
It's a weird and sad phenomenon. Facts no longer matter.

I do think it will be a landslide and democrats don't have any idea about how their action have awakened the republicans that sat out the last election.
I think it will be a landslide as well. I think the electoral college map will look just like it did in 2012, except that Trump may win Ohio. Every other state will be the same, though. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida will all be blue.

Reactions: Rifleman

That is possible. Trump got the most votes of any Republican ever, though. How many million more do you think he can add?

Can he top 70 million? That would get him above 350 EV, maybe close to 400.

I think it will be a landslide as well. I think the electoral college map will look just like it did in 2012, except that Trump may win Ohio. Every other state will be the same, though. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida will all be blue.
Yeah, just like the landslide they predicted for Hillary Clinton remember that? No one gave Trump more than a one percent chance of being elected that night and three years later he is still consuming democratic brains.

Yeah, all the left people in Ohio moved to Northern Virginia during the Great Recession to get gov jobs. Therefore, those states are not in play for the time being.

That is possible. Trump got the most votes of any Republican ever, though. How many million more do you think he can add?

Can he top 70 million? That would get him above 350 EV, maybe close to 400.
There is no way that he wins any state that he lost in 2016. The only state that is even in play is Minnesota. The most likely scenario is that Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all flip to the Democratic side... and that puts Trump below 270. No idea where you are getting 350 from, that is not possible. He only had 306 in 2016.

Yeah, just like the landslide they predicted for Hillary Clinton remember that? No one gave Trump more than a one percent chance of being elected that night and three years later he is still consuming democratic brains.

Not true. 538 had it at a 1 in 5 chance on election morning and pointed out that Trump could win the Electoral College and lose the popular vote. They were even catching blow back on that from the left.

Nate Silver who is the stats at 538 actually cut his teeth on poker and baseball metrics, not politics. Therefore, he actually knows what he's doing.

All the rest aren't worth watching.

There is no law on the books, which says that the children of illegal immigrants arrested at the border, must be permanently placed in foster care.
I see you’re quite adept at parroting a MSM talking point narrative.

Convenient of you to overlook all of the children that were being used by adults who weren’t their parents to get a free pass.

Do you actually care about the truth or just the narrative the media used to bolster the outrage?

Convenient of you to overlook all of the children that were being used by adults who weren’t their parents to get a free pass.

Do you actually care about the truth or just the narrative the media used to bolster the outrage?

Do not forget the 73,000 UAC that were apprehended in 2019. I agree with him. Immediately reunite them with their parents (in their home nation).

Reactions: ajvol01 and VolnJC
There is no way that he wins any state that he lost in 2016. The only state that is even in play is Minnesota. The most likely scenario is that Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all flip to the Democratic side... and that puts Trump below 270. No idea where you are getting 350 from, that is not possible. He only had 306 in 2016.

We are a full year out. What will the landscape of the American psyche look like after both sides and and foreign entity who is interested drops a few billion in ads on every platform imaginable?

What transforming events will occur in the meantime?

What third party candidate who isn't even in the picture right now might step forward? Which side do they impact?

I'd say all the possibilities are still on the table, especially considering (and this is just my opinion) that the Democrats have fielded a really unattractive group of candidates.

Right now, I see it as likely a Warren/Trump base election with moderates at home or going to a third candidate.

Reactions: 37L1 and VolnJC

That involved a very small percentage of the hundreds of children removed from their families. That is red herring.

Did you just predict a landslide and then chastise him for doing the same? The rest of your post is revisionist, he was polling within the margin of error on election night.

We are a full year out. What will the landscape of the American psyche look like after both sides and and foreign entity who is interested drops a few billion in ads on every platform imaginable?

What transforming events will occur in the meantime?

What third party candidate who isn't even in the picture right now might step forward? Which side do they impact?

I'd say all the possibilities are still on the table, especially considering (and this is just my opinion) that the Democrats have fielded a really unattractive group of candidates.

Right now, I see it as likely a Warren/Trump base election with moderates at home or going to a third candidate.
I think you are greatly underestimating the amount of visceral anti-Trump sentiment that exists in the country right now. All that Trump has is his base. I don't see many independents staying at home or voting for Trump. Either way, your 350 number was ridiculous. That simply isn't possible even in a best case scenario for Trump.

Also, I just got an e-mail that the Fed has cut interest rates once again. As of tomorrow, the prime lending rate will be 4.75%. That is good news if you make a living selling home equity loans and credit cards, but it is also a sign that the U.S. economy is slowing down. If it continues in that trajectory? Trump is toast.

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back